LX Forums Forum banner
561 - 580 of 1085 Posts

·
Founder: LX and Beyond Nationals
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #561 ·
Sponsor Announcement: Thursday, May 14, 2009

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT - Thursday, May 14, 2009

Please join me in welcoming a NEW SPONSOR to the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS......BORLA PERFORMANCE EXHAUST, the World's Most Winning Exhaust. Their exhausts are built of aircraft-quality (T-304) austenitic stainless steel both inside and out. BORLA systems are built to provide for a long-lasting exhaust system and they guarantee it for A MILLION MILES.

I have their Borla 112's catback exhaust system installed on my 06 Daytona Charger and it performs and looks as good as the first day I installed it. Thank you again to BORLA for supporting the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS and providing a gift certificate to one lucky attendee.

More info to follow……

Anthony
LX NATS
Founder

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
I am going out to the QCR on Saturday 5-30-09. I will be getting the exact location for the Vendors, the Car Show Participants, & the Drag Race Participants. While there I will be getting the Staging Lane Assignments for each of the 6 racing classes. Once I am done at QCR I will be going from the track to the Host Hotel, (which is the Holiday Inn). I will be making a map with exact miles and a turn by turn for the Goody Bags.

If ANYONE would like to meet me there on that date let me know.

Thanks
Chuck

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
wheeeee!!!!! 2 month checkpoint!!!!!

now the real fun of waiting begins....

·
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #566 ·
i'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the LX and Beyond Nationals are goin still go on despite the fact the Frederick CJD is on the chopping block?
To everyone that has contacted me via PM, e-mail, and phone thank you for the support. :thumbs_u:

"It is indeed very sad news for all of the dealerships as well as the many employees at the dealerships. The months ahead will not be easy for anyone involved in these changes. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the recent Chrysler news.

No worries about the event, it is still 100% on regardless of the recent news."

Anthony
LX NATS
Founder

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Anthony & I had a meeting yesterday evening at my house and we came up with more plans for this year. We will be having a Participant check in at the Hotel Headquarters on Friday. Plus on Fri we will have the Cruise to the local A & W Rootbeer Stand & finally a Participant Meeting back at the Hotel Headquarters.

Chuck

·
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #569 ·
Holiday Inn, A&W Restaurant - Boardman, OH

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (The Headquarters Hotel)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (Handel's Ice Cream Across the Street)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (Longhorn Steakhouse Next Door - Walking Distance)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (Burger King Next Door - Walking Distance)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (IHOP Next Door - Walking Distance)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (Southeast Parking Lot)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (East Parking Lot)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (Northeast Parking Lot)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (North Parking Lot)

Holiday Inn - South Youngstown (Movie Theater to the East)

Days Inn Hotel (Across the Street from The Holiday Inn)

Classic Diner (or is it Dinner?) - Down the Street

Fun for Kids and the Young at Heart - Down the Street (other way)

A&W Restaurant (Official Kick-Off Party Location)

A&W Restaurant (This Place is Packed Every Friday Night Over the Summer)

·
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #570 ·
Quaker City Raceway - Salem, OH

Quaker City Raceway - (FastFoward - JULY 18-19 LX & BEYOND NATS)

Quaker City Raceway - (Tune in to Hear What's Going On)

Quaker City Raceway - (Staging Lanes)

Quaker City Raceway - (Staging Lanes - Lots of Space)

Quaker City Raceway - (Staging Lanes - 14 Total)

Quaker City Raceway - (Concessions Stand)

Quaker City Raceway - (Grass Area Left of Staging Lanes)

Quaker City Raceway - (More Grass Area Left of Staging Lanes)

Quaker City Raceway - (Fueling Station)

Quaker City Raceway - (Restrooms)

Quaker City Raceway - (Grass Area North of Fueling Station)

Quaker City Raceway - (Playground)

Quaker City Raceway - (View from Spectator Side of Track)

Quaker City Raceway - (The Tower)

Quaker City Raceway - (Ladies and Gentlemen Please Keep Hands and Feet Inside I)

Quaker City Raceway - (Ladies and Gentlemen Please Keep Hands and Feet Inside II)

Quaker City Raceway - (Full Pro Tree)

Quaker City Raceway - (There's a Garbage Can In Case You Get Nervous)

Quaker City Raceway - (Slow Moving Cars Stay to the Right)

Quaker City Raceway - (View from Right Lane)

Quaker City Raceway - (View from Left Lane)

Quaker City Raceway - (East Side of Drag Strip)

Quaker City Raceway - (East Side of Drag Strip)

Quaker City Raceway - (East Stands)

Quaker City Raceway - (East Stands View of the Tower)

Quaker City Raceway - (Is it July Yet?!?)

·
Converted Chevy Guy
8,968 Posts
Is that an optical illusion or does the track go uphill after the 1/8th?
x2 and is it downhill for the first 1/8th?

Looks like the pits are grass, if you are jacking your car to change wheels, better bring a board to prevent the jack from sinking into the ground.

That all said, it is a nice looking facility, thanks for the pics!

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Is that an optical illusion or does the track go uphill after the 1/8th?
The track indeed goes UPHILL after the downhill. But we will ALL be on SAME TRACK, on the SAME DAY, and having a blast. No dirt, no dust, no gravel, just nice green grass.

YES, I would bring a board to keep your car from rolling when changing tires.

Chuck

·
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #574 ·
Sponsor Announcement: Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT - Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On behalf of the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS we would like to welcome a NEW SPONSOR......DISCOUNT TIRE DIRECT, the industry's #1 resource for tires and wheels. They have been in business for over 40 years and built relationships with all of the top tire and wheel manufacturers. They take pride in offering the lowest prices, the most choices and the best customer service in the industry.

I made my most recent tire purchase from them and can attest to all of the previous statements. If you are in the market for new tires and wheels get in touch with Travis, Matt or Zach and they will take good care of you.

We are very happy to have DISCOUNT TIRE DIRECT on board. They will be providing some goodie bag items for the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS attendees.

More to follow......

Anthony
LX NATS
Founder

·
Premium Member
12,391 Posts
Just bought a pair of Nitto Drag radials from Discount. They offer a heat cycling service (for cheap!) to ensure you get the most out of your drag tires. Top notch in my book!

·
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #576 ·
Special Announcement: Friday, May 29, 2009

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Friday, May 29, 2009

The vehicles have been selected and the design is 90% done for the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS t-shirt. Congratulations are in order for the following 3 Forum Members:

Todd-TNTHEMI | Shawn-Wildrider | Brad-4DEATER!!!

Each will receive a FREE event t-shirt for allowing us to use the image of their custom LX's. Thank you to everyone that submitted pics it truly was a very hard decision for us. We will do this again next year!!!

Just a few tweaks need to be made but we should have the final design posted on Monday, June 1st. All vendors/sponsors that have not forwarded their logo and other info need to forward ASAP!!!

For anybody interested, t-shirts should be available before the event. Depending on how soon we receive them we will ship tshirts to you until 2 weeks prior to the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

Stay tuned for more details....

Anthony
Founder
LX NATS

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts

The vehicles have been selected and the design is 90% done for the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS t-shirt. Congratulations are in order for the following 3 Forum Members:

Each will receive a FREE event t-shirt for allowing us to use the image of their custom LX's. Thank you to everyone that submitted pics it truly was a very hard decision for us. We will do this again next year!!!

Just a few tweaks need to be made but we should have the final design posted on Monday, June 1st. All vendors/sponsors that have not forwarded their logo and other info need to forward ASAP!!!

For anybody interested, t-shirts should be available before the event. Depending on how soon we receive them we will ship tshirts to you until 2 weeks prior to the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

Anthony
Founder
LX NATS
:) this is the best news i've gotten all week! i'm more than honoured that you chose my Chally for the shirt design, anthony! of course, now i'm REALLY looking forward to the LX meet....anyone want an autograph??? hahahahahaha

·
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #578 ·
:) this is the best news i've gotten all week! i'm more than honoured that you chose my Chally for the shirt design, anthony! of course, now i'm REALLY looking forward to the LX meet....anyone want an autograph??? hahahahahaha
Congrats again, sharp looking Challenger!!! :not_worth

·
Arfur's Nemesis
174 Posts

Anthony
Founder
LX NATS
WOW!! Thank you. I just found this. This is pretty cool. Congrats to TNTHEMI & Wildrider also.:rock:

561 - 580 of 1085 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.