Year:2007
Make:Dodge
Model:Charger
Mileage:208400 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:6.1
Trim:N/A
It's time for me to let this one go. I melted an exhaust valve at the track 3 years ago, slapped a new set of heads on and have babied to and from work since then. Last week she gave out and started burning a lot of oil and backfiring. This car has 208XXX miles on it and for the last 3 years has been a work beater car. There is a whole lot wrong with it. Starting with the engine, the level of damage in unknown, but it's safe to assume it needs to be replaced. The last 6 or 7 oil changes have had a lot of metal in them. Power steering hoses are leaking and I've had a hard time finding new ones. Suspension both front and rear are completely worn out and need to be replaced. Just about every body panel has a little rust on it, Pictures of the worst areas on the rear quarter panels. Same for the interior, driver's seat has a bad tear in the leather bolster. The good stuff is mostly aftermarket parts that are old, but still in good shape. Kooks longtube headers with catless mids. Paramount 55 series Nag1 with Dominator torque converter. DSS 1 pc alum drive shaft. DSS axles. 3.06 Getrag with upgraded clutches (diff oil has been changed once a year, hasn't been launched in a long time, but I believe the rear end is without any issues) Nitrous Outlet direct port kit with NOS progressive controller and a NItrous Outlet heated bottle bracket. Also have a dedicated fuel cell for the N2O that mounts up under the front cowl. Trinity tuner. Billet Tech engine dress up kit. Morosso Alum coolant reservoir. I have a set of 18" wheels I used for snow tires, the factory 20" wheels that have been powdercoated a "Hyperblack", which is kind of a dark grey, and a track setup with 17" weld for the rear and a set of steel spare rims and adaptors for skinny tires up front. I can take more pictures if anyone wants, I don't want to sit on it too long. If it doesn't sell to someone here in a couple weeks, I might strip the good parts and junk it. $4000.00 pickup with trailer of tow truck only. About 15 miles south of Chicago.