Description: 150k, black clean title (if someone wants to swap same state roller who has a salvage or rebuilt title and is close to chicago, get in touch fast)

Trans is out and some body damage unfortunately on the harder to fix parts (rear quarter and expensive oem bumpers). Going to use few parts myself for projects and start selling the rest this week.

I'm reasonable. Prices are obo but I'm pretty good gauge on the market. I do like to help people with projects who are easy to deal with though so if you want a few things, I can probably help on a little pricing

All prices are picked up and first come, no holds without deposit. Paypal friends and family for payments or cash in person

4500 6.1 engine, running strong, will have video running and code scan available from before pulling. No paperwork but local shop freshened up around 10k miles ago and as owner of many 6.1 hemis myself it sounds smooth and healthy and I believe it

1000 full brake setup (will ship, reluctantly)
700 full front and rear leather srt8 seat set
700 srt8 hood
500 wheels, srt8 rims are 5/10 condition imo, wheels all bad
150 exhaust manifolds
200 catback stock (midpipes sold already)
200 Srt8 trunk lid and spoiler
100 trans core
250 Harness
250 Ecu
200 tcm
150 cold air intake
100 each front fenders

Have everything else so hit me up for pricing on small pieces I'm forgetting or any of the below:
doors
inner door panels
headlights
abs module
taillights
side view mirrors
Rear axle and diff and driveshaft
instrument cluster
dash
center console
steering wheel
seatbelts