Thinking of selling my magnum. 2.7 with 176k miles. The trans shifts so smooth and the engine runs fantastic and quiet. I haven't noticed any leaks underneath it. One tiny spot of rust underneath that has been neutralized so it won't spread. Has a dent in the back hatch. Car has been lowered 2 inches by the previous owner. Interior is in decent shape. Seats could use a light cleaning. I vacuumed it and wiped it down good. Speedo doesn't work, code comes back for a speed sensor which I've replaced to no avail, went through all the wiring and couldn't find an issue. My health is severely decreasing and I just can't work on it anymore. I drive it daily, I take my son everywhere with me in it. Has never let me down. Ac and heat work great. Figured if someone on here needed a cheap magnum I'd rather sell it to an enthusiast than some person who will beat on it. Has newer dodge wheels on it that are 17s with good Michelin tires. Front struts are new with lowering springs. Rear springs are lowering springs. Not sure of brand but it does ride good for being lowered. Just need to sell her to take care of my health issues. Thank you guys.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive parking light

Tire Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

Vehicle Hood Car Motor vehicle Automotive design