LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Midnight Blue, Light greystone leather. Bought new in Dec. 05 has 6k, Garaged,Zaino'd,hood struts,cabin filter,Dodge cargo mat,Headlight and fog light 3M coated. 1 oil change at 5k with Mobil 1 filter and oil.
BA 6 disc,mp3,cass. Comeplete manuals,window sticker and plastic wrapped mats. No sunroof or NAV, has everything else.

Listed at 31,995

Sell for 27,500

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Why are you selling?

·
LX Newbie
34 Posts
Carsdirect shows a brand new 06 r/t for 28k just an FYI. Could probably get it even less if you haggled. I mean you loose so much money on depreciation and the sales tax you paid on the r/t, it makes you wonder if the SRT8 is worth it.

·
LX Padiwan
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I only had a nickle for every post I've seen where someone posts " I saw one for such and such" Prices are different all over the country.
Ask them how much my 73SD TA would go for. It's 35 years old and only sold for 2700. SRT*'s are going for waay over sticker in alot of places, not where I'm getting mine.

·
LX Newbie
34 Posts
Zaino guy said:
If I only had a nickle for every post I've seen where someone posts " I saw one for such and such" Prices are different all over the country.
Ask them how much my 73SD TA would go for. It's 35 years old and only sold for 2700. SRT*'s are going for waay over sticker in alot of places, not where I'm getting mine.
I also heard intelligence varies in different parts of the country and you must me a dumbfvck if you think your used car is going for the same price as the same new car that will be on clearance in 1 month.

·
This Space for Sale ... Cheap
12,586 Posts
fukducky said:
I also heard intelligence varies in different parts of the country and you must me a dumbfvck if you think your used car is going for the same price as the same new car that will be on clearance in 1 month.
Easy there tiger. :chill:

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
ROFLMAO! because I ask $$$ for something in one town doesn't mean the town next to won't pay $$$$ for it.
Its all about timing and curbappeal.

Now take pics when you get that Steel Blue SRT8 for us please:thumbs_u:

Zaino guy said:
Guess what dumbfvck.........it just sold for 27K so you can kiss my a$$!

·
Saving the world one leg at a time!
3,934 Posts
Zaino guy said:
Guess what dumbfvck.........it just sold for 27K so you can kiss my a$$!
Yeah as, DMAG posted...Play nice boys! :chill:

Zaino guy, congrats on the sale...that's a great price for the used Mag. I tried briefly to trade up to the SRT8, but was losing way too much....especially with the mods added to the car.
Congrats..make sure to post pics of the new ride!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.