LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LX Newbie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Does anyone in the Los Angeles area have a 2006 Magnum 5.7L, so we can use your vehcile for CARB research up to a month. AEM will give you a free intake system and a cash incentive also. Driving arrangements can be made. While your vehicle is in our possesion, our facility is fully secured and insured. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] and for further information you can visit our website at www.aempower.com . Thank you for your intrest
Ken Ying

·
LX Newbie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
2006 Magnum 5.7l AEM Intake CARB Research

Hello everyone,
Does anyone in the Los Angeles area have a 2006 Magnum 5.7L, so we can use your vehcile for CARB research up to a month. AEM will give you a free intake system and a cash incentive also. Driving arrangements can be made. While your vehicle is in our possesion, our facility is fully secured and insured. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] and for further information you can visit our website at www.aempower.com . Thank you for your interest
Ken Ying

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
OK -

Not in LA area, but I may be getting deployed (non-military) overseas for an extended period. How soon do you need it? AND How long can you store it?

Wayne

2005 Magnum RT 5.7 - unmodified approx 3000 miles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.