LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I want to get a more open rim. I would be willing to sell these for $1700/obo. If you look in the center you can see the screws that hold in the center piece they show a little rust cause I chipped the inside of the screws. I have new screws coming so you dont have to worry.

Also if you want to trade that would be good also. I dont care if there black or chrome I really just want a more open rim.

Here is a pic. There is no scuff marks, curb rash or anything on the rims. They are in 100% condition. They have about 5k on them.

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
I'll start with this - stock tire diameter for the LX cars is generally 28.6" diameter.

I see in his signature that he had 255/45/20's on at the time - those are 29.1" across and are slightly bigger than stock. In fact, that is the optional rear tire size for the SRT8 models in one of their option groups.

The 245/35/20 is only 26.7" across, so a full two inches smaller - I can see how that would look really small in the wheel well.

A couple of choices for tires on 20" rims are 245/45R20 or 275/40R20 - they fit with no clearance issues (although clearances are tight in the front with the 275s) and they are both 28.6" diameter. There are other options that will be slightly taller or shorter and work fine (like the 255/45), but those two are exact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.