LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 2 local yokels in a beat up late model Hemi Ram pull up beside me in my Ram last nite. Windows down, the driver was hollerin "That thing got a hemi?" He was missing a few teeth, but we won't hold that against him. I just grinned and powerbraked, did massive burn out. Those boys were squealing like Ned Beatty in Deliverence. Laughed my ass off. Light turned green and I blew their doors off. Half a mile down the road,I had to turn off to get on the turnpike, those idiots go by whooping and hollering and giving me thumbs up. Glad they took it well ! Thought you folks might get a chuckle.:wink:

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
had a guy last night i used to work with. he has a grand am and says that magnums are crap and slow. but when he has a chance to line up he takes a right at the light. what a coward.

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
formerice said:
I had 2 local yokels in a beat up late model Hemi Ram pull up beside me in my Ram last nite. Windows down, the driver was hollerin "That thing got a hemi?" He was missing a few teeth, but we won't hold that against him. I just grinned and powerbraked, did massive burn out. Those boys were squealing like Ned Beatty in Deliverence. Laughed my ass off. Light turned green and I blew their doors off. Half a mile down the road,I had to turn off to get on the turnpike, those idiots go by whooping and hollering and giving me thumbs up. Glad they took it well ! Thought you folks might get a chuckle.:wink:
It took them awhile to get to Maine from Missouri, I guess. I had this exact same thing happen last year. Couple of mouth breathers in a raised Ram. "Got the Hemi in that??!". I said "oh yeah" and did a nice power brake. They were in the left turn lane, so a launch demonstration wasn't needed.

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My truck has the Mopar Hemi decals on the rear fenders and the thought crossed my mind that those idiots couldnt read. Wish I had had a CD of Dueling Banjos to crank up for them!

·
'06 SXT AWD
79 Posts
RTPablo said:
I wish I had RWD.......sometimes.
Yeah, it could be fun to have again, but I love the cornering of the AWD, don't you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.