LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.floridamoparassociation.com/fmashowflyer_front.pdf

This place is a fun!!!!!
From the '27's to the '07's theres more than enough eye sugar to fulfill your day!!!
from the Satellites to the Charger to the original Plymouths if its a mopar then its gonna be here!!!!
They have Sell and Swap,50/50 raffles, 2 museums to enjoy (if your hot and sweaty LOL) and a whole lot more!!!!
we seem to be having a good participation turnout

we will meet at the Hiawasee exit off of 408 west at the Home Depot betweem 8am-9am NO LATER THAN 9AM

we will then head back onto 408 west towards the Turnpike north towards our destination which from where we meet is roughly 64 miles......which means we would arrive by 10am.......sign in pay the $30 dollars(which is for both days) and go from there....they will guide us to our spot...

here is the address for those with navigation:
13700 SW 16TH Avenue. Ocala, Florida 34473. 1-877-271-3278

ALSO
if you are planning to stay for both shows you can still try to book a room at the Microtel....here is their number 352-307-1166

Attendance list for all whos entering the show
1. KGBPro (Sat and Sun)
2. RTJunkie(Sun)
3. DeafCharger(Sun)
4. ToddRT(Sun)
5. BlkMagnumr/t(Sat and Sun)
6. Legmaker72(Sun)
7. OcalaHemi
8. RPMSRT8(Sun)
9. russ244(Sun)
10. MagBone (Sun)
11. Javola(Sun)
12. Goose(Sun)
13. Poppa Goose(Sun)
14. Daytona2195(Sun)
15. Jmaldo(Sun)
16. wadertmag(Sun)
17. Peybella(Sun)

reply if you want to attend!!!!!!

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
I attended the last two shows, always a good time there.

Helps to live in Ocala..................LOL

Or is that SLOcala??????????????

Bob

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
There are a bunch of hotels a little further north of there, on HWY 200 and I-75, plus a better selection of places to eat also.

Bob

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Well, I like cars and food, so I'll come up! Probably just for a day though - bills are getting a bit tight lately.

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
4,039 Posts
You know I'll be there again!! What an AWESOME SHOW!

Maybe not an overnighter though. Unless I can use some Marriott Points at a Marriott property nearby!

Why don't we all just crash at Bob's house!!!! We'll set up the table for an open bar!!! Whadya think Bob??? :friday:

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Todd RT said:
You know I'll be there again!! What an AWESOME SHOW!

Maybe not an overnighter though. Unless I can use some Marriott Points at a Marriott property nearby!

Why don't we all just crash at Bob's house!!!! We'll set up the table for an open bar!!! Whadya think Bob??? :friday:
WooooooHooooo!!!!!As long as Ocala's finest doesnt come after me LOL:friday: :friday:

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RTjunkie said:
I think I'll be able to make that show. :) I'll have to see if a hotel is in the budget when we get closer. :)
if you want i can find out the info for the hotel at the Garlits....I was also thinking about makin a list for all 3 show threads for who wants to join in the caravan...

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
I have one empty bedroom and an big shed in the backyard - no, shed is NOT airconditioned................LOL

Bob

·
Recovering mod addict
2,127 Posts
1 - 20 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.