LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LX Newbie
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a race between an STR8 Charger or Mag which one would win between an 06 Chevy Trailblazer SS 6.0 corvette engine?

I had a lil fun in my 5.7 against the Chevy truck but it was like i never moved lol!

·
J to da Weezy..Baby!!
4,249 Posts
maybe if you didnt have those rims on your ride...but they are not that fast...if i was going to buy a fast SUV..i would def. get the Cherreke SRT-8...thats 0-60 in the 4's

for the Trailblazer SS it is 6.3 seconds 0-60

·
Hersela
2,352 Posts
shyt who cares who would win with those twankie quatts on the mag man. as Paul Wall would say "drive slow homie". she's lookin good though man.

·
MAG V
2,163 Posts
I actually raced one down the 1/8 mile the other night in my AWD 5.7. I didn't have a great run due to high humidity and heat soak (9.5) and because it was a test and tune night they didnt post the results, but I did hear the guy handing my slip say "WOW, the blazer won, but BARELY".

·
Fastest N/A 5.7L Magnum around!!! SOLD!
2,837 Posts
I took one down the other day here in H-town in my 5.7. He was comming up on me pretty quick and slowed when he caught me. He had a chick with him and i was solo. He sinuated a race with his hand so i nodded and let him take the jump. I pulled him pretty easily and know that the SRT8 would absolutely tear a SS blazer a new A- hole.

·
LX Newbie
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OOk thanx so even the 5.7 would maybe give him a run for his money uh!! Me and a friend argued for a while about this(maybe because he doesnt know how a hemi feels :rock: ) but i know for sure now!

·
I've got wood!
1,615 Posts
Not to jump off subject here 1sthemi, but I love your car.. the paint is sweet would like to see more pics!!! :rock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.