Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Need a harness for your Kicker Sub/Amp upgrade?

This post is current as of May 2020.

I've designed this harness to allow you to install the OEM Kicker subwoofer into any trim level LX/LC (it's not just for SRT's, anymore).

Read on:

Now available, replacement car side integration harness for the OEM Kicker single, or dual subwoofer and amp combo, found largely in the SRT platform of the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep LX/LC.

I have engineered a harness that is 100% plug and play, for the above applications, and installs with OEM Kicker instruction booklet.

No cutting wires. No splicing. No soldering.

Everything you will need for a trouble free installation, comes with this kit.

This kit will allow you to install the OEM Kicker Single, or Dual sub/amp combo into ANY trim level LX/LC vehicle.

You absolutely do NOT need to have a PREMIUM AUDIO package, to install the Kicker sub kit, in your vehicle.

This is the HARNESS KIT ONLY.

You provide the sub/box/amp.

Harness kits are made to order and take one week to produce.

PM for more info

$125, shipped.

Bob
    Lux Technologies
    www.luxte.ch

There is much confusion in the market about what amp goes with what sub and whether the amp is included in the sub box.

Here is the rundown on what you should look for, when purchasing a SINGLE sub/amp combo, for your vehicle:

Charger/Challenger Specifics
    Sub Box = 4 pin connector (4 pins populated)
    Amp = 10 pin connector (8 pins populated)
    200 watt, 1 ohm stable amp
    Amp separate from box
    DVC woofer

300 Specifics
    Sub Box = 2 pin connector (2 pins populated)
    Amp = 6 pin connector (6 pins populated)
    100 watt, 1 ohm stable amp
    Amp separate from box
    SVC woofer

Magnum
    Amp INSIDE THE BOX
    SVC woofer

Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Amp INSIDE THE BOX
    SVC woofer

NOTE: All amps referred to in this guide are the small black amp, mounted, or not, on a small round plate, NOT the large silver box, under the dash.

NOTE: All OEM Kicker DUAL subwoofer boxes have the amps INSIDE THE BOX.

If you have anything different than what is described, for your vehicle, (i.e. you have a 300 and you have a Charger/Challenger box) it may not fit. I will need to know exactly what you have, to build you the proper harness.

I hope this clears some things up, for those of you who are looking for a Kicker woofer setup.
    Last edited by diboblo; 05-28-2020 at 09:44 AM.
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Likes fumanchu182 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh very nice! Im guna be on the hunt for one now.

I will let you know
    #819/1000 Superbee

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know, Julian. I'll make it work for you, my friend

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Will this amp work in a 07 Charger/Daytona with the BA7 speaker system? I'm looking to get more power/watts to it from my current amp for additional bass. Or...would I have to upgrade the sub to utilize this amp?

I hear tapping into the current rear 6x9's isn't a good thing. Any advise is appreciated....
    JBA Catback/HF MIDS (Doug Thorley Tri-Y Headers) ~ Performance Werks Racing (PWR) 180 Cam @ AMP ~ Johan CMR Tune ~ Legmaker Intakes (LMI) "Hammer" CAI ~ SRT8 Suspension upgrade ~ Billet Tech Interior and Under the Hood goodies ~ BMC/Speedlogix braided hoses ~ V-LEDS & Autolumination LED interior lights ~ Carbon Fiber Strut/Engine/License cover ~ DDM HID Lows/Fogs ~ AAC v2 LED Scanner ~ QuantumBlue & ACES IV

HEMI REGISTRY ==> #1568

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime#925 View Post
    Will this amp work in a 07 Charger/Daytona with the BA7 speaker system? I'm looking to get more power/watts to it from my current amp for additional bass. Or...would I have to upgrade the sub to utilize this amp?

I hear tapping into the current rear 6x9's isn't a good thing. Any advise is appreciated....
    You really don't want that amp for a Charger. A Charger setup is a 200 watt, 2 ohm amp, to a 200 watt subwoofer.

The amp discussed is for the 300, which is 100 watts at 1 ohm. If you're looking for more power, "this is not the amp you're looking for".

I'll pm you with some options.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Free Bump for ya...

Got one of Bob's harnesses, VERY professional work and one heck of a guy to boot. Very patient in answering my noob questions. No worries with this guy!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man!

Just trying to get the word out

Quote Originally Posted by bowiesrt8 View Post
    Free Bump for ya...

Got one of Bob's harnesses, VERY professional work and one heck of a guy to boot. Very patient in answering my noob questions. No worries with this guy!!!

pmpn8ez is offline now on my 3rd modern mopar, a Jeep SRT8
    Post Thanks / Like
    alot of guys with the jeep always need harnesses to add the kicker subs to their existing systems...I linked this thread on that forum.......

maybe you can help them!!!

Jeep GCSRT8: blacked out, LEDs, HIDs, Diablo, full inside and under the hood BT, Stillen headlight covers, Neffy Wrap, Mopar CAI, Eibach/BWoody combo, JL stereo, custom 2 can Borla S-Type exhaust, etc, etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pmpn8ez View Post
    alot of guys with the jeep always need harnesses to add the kicker subs to their existing systems...I linked this thread on that forum.......

maybe you can help them!!!
    Thanks for the link

Always glad to help out

If anyone has either a single or double subwoofer setup in a Jeep, and is in the SoCal area, please PM me. I would like to evaluate the sub(s) to build a harness to support you guys

Bob
    Last edited by diboblo; 01-21-2011 at 01:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have contacted the OP before on this harness and just wanted to check in again as I finally have all my pieces put together.
    If I brought this harness to an audio shop with the kicker amp and sub/box, making an assumption here that this installer knows what he is doing, he would know exactly what to do with connecting this harness?
    I would also bring in a printed set of instructions from Mopar/Kicker as well.
    2006 Chrysler SRT-8
    HRH Performance 426ci, Kenne Bell 2.8L, built driveline and fully caged

2006 Jeep GCSRT-8

2006 Jeep GCSRT-8

2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI WAGON View Post
    I have contacted the OP before on this harness and just wanted to check in again as I finally have all my pieces put together.
    If I brought this harness to an audio shop with the kicker amp and sub/box, making an assumption here that this installer knows what he is doing, he would know exactly what to do with connecting this harness?
    I would also bring in a printed set of instructions from Mopar/Kicker as well.
    Slam dunk

Most members get this done in about an hour, themselves. An audio shop should have no trouble at all, with this...

PM on its way.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Would also like info on upgrading Charger BA7 system. No sub yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pm sent
    Sold - 05 300C Cammed and modded.

Now - 16 Mustang GT performance pkg with mild mods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Live n Mizery View Post
    Pm sent
    PM replied

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2010 Dodge Charger Sxt and I have the mopar kicker sub and amp, how much would this harness cost? Do you just connect it to the connectors on the sub and amp?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread