Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Experimenting with the new Challenger dual 10" subwoofer, under floor sub setup.

I have the pinout information, for the amps and carside connections. Just need a box, to do some real world R&D... THEN I will be able to offer you an integration harness solution, for this newest OEM subwoofer!

Anyone in the SoCal area, with this OEM Dual Subwoofer Box who would like to do some testing... let me know.

Bob
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Bob - I just picked up a '16 Challenger Hellcat. Stock HK system is just "OK". What will your harness allow me to change? I wanna retain my factory head unit due to all the things it does, but would really like better sounds.

PS - still have my 2010 Charger with all of your red LED lights - still working great!!

John
    Likes sparky392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How the heck did I miss this post? LOL.

Well, you already have the dual 10" under trunk subwoofer, so not much. That is the only harness I build, for the 2nd gen Challenger audio package. This harness will allow installation of that box in the Gen3 Charger, and other Gen2 Challenger trim levels. Oddly enough, that sub box wasn't standard in the Gen3 Charger.

I have a buddy that just bought a '15 392 ScatPack... without the subwoofer package. You're not happy with yours? PM me some details, please. He's looking for options. I thought this would be good for his situation.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by SWATDOC View Post
    Hey Bob - I just picked up a '16 Challenger Hellcat. Stock HK system is just "OK". What will your harness allow me to change? I wanna retain my factory head unit due to all the things it does, but would really like better sounds.

PS - still have my 2010 Charger with all of your red LED lights - still working great!!

John

Post Thanks / Like
    OK thanks Bob. I'll talk to a friend of mine who does stereos and get his input on the subs.

On another topic - are you doing red LED conversions for the Hellcat interior lights?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATDOC View Post
    OK thanks Bob. I'll talk to a friend of mine who does stereos and get his input on the subs.

On another topic - are you doing red LED conversions for the Hellcat interior lights?
    Hellcat yes!

Bob Vega
    www.luxte.ch
    Lux Tech
    Custom LED light mods & Kicker Harnesses

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished and shipped a Gen1 Charger harness.

Working on a Gen1 300 harness, with factory connectors. Should ship, this week.

Some connectors are still available, but are falling off, quickly. If you want a true plug and play, OEM style harness, I can do this, for the cost of my harness, plus the cost of the connectors. It's not cheap, but some guys really like a true plug and play, OEM type solution.

Who's next?

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay... so I guess there are a lot of 100 Watt Chrysler/Kicker 300 subwoofer amps, on eBay, right now. These used to be sold by Parts Express, for $15.

Well, I had a request to build an OEM style integration harness, for it, with OEM connectors. No problem

I can provide the same harness, for you, for $180, shipped.

Check the pic below

Bob
    www.luxte.ch
    Lux Tech

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like

WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee Kicker Single Subwoofer Clone Harness.

Just finished a WK1 Jeep Grand Cherokee Kicker subwoofer harness. This is for a single Kicker Sub, in the Grand Cherokee... but if you find the box, you can install it in any vehicle, with one of my harnesses.

Back to this particular harness... It is a true Jeep WK1 Kicker 2 piece clone. Perfect fit. No cutting, splicing, or soldering... including FACTORY CONNECTORS!

Cost is $200, while the connector supply lasts...

Check the picture below.

Turn time is 2 weeks (mostly the lead time, for the connectors to come in).

Who needs one?

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still making these things

I've had quite a few inquiries, so I thought I'd bump this thread. I can produce a harness for your LX1, WK1, or LC1 in just a couple of days. Let me know what you need and we'll work it out.

Check the first post for harness options.

Thanks,
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like

OEM Kicker Subwooer Rundown...

Okay... Here is the rundown, on what fits what:

There is much confusion in the market about what amp goes with what sub and whether the amp is included in the sub box.
    Here is the rundown on what you should look for, when purchasing a SINGLE sub/amp combo, for your vehicle:

Charger/Challenger Specifics
    Sub Box = 4 pin connector (4 pins populated)
    Amp = 10 pin connector (8 pins populated)
    200 watt, 1 ohm stable amp
    Amp separate from box
    DVC woofer

300 Specifics
    Sub Box = 2 pin connector (2 pins populated)
    Amp = 6 pin connector (6 pins populated)
    100 watt, 1 ohm stable amp
    Amp separate from box
    SVC woofer

Magnum
    Amp INSIDE THE BOX
    SVC woofer

Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Amp INSIDE THE BOX
    SVC woofer

NOTE: All amps referred to in this guide are the small black amp, mounted, or not, on a small round plate, NOT the large silver box, under the dash.

NOTE: All OEM Kicker DUAL subwoofer boxes have the amps INSIDE THE BOX.

If you have anything different than what is described, for your vehicle, (i.e. you have a 300 and you have a Charger/Challenger box) it may not fit. I will need to know exactly what you have, to build you the proper harness.

I hope this clears some things up, for those of you who are looking for a Kicker woofer setup.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump.

Post Thanks / Like

Super sale!

Okay... for the month of September, 2017, all Gen1 LX (Charger, Magnum, 300) OEM Kicker style harnesses are $100, shipped.

Included in this offer are Gen1 LC Challengers.

One week turn time.

Factory connectors, add $100.

100% plug and play. No cutting, or soldering wires. OEM instruction booklet included.

PM with your needs

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dude, I'm reading this real late, forgive me. I have a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T. I have purchased just the single Kicker 10" sub and enclosing. I do not have the amp or wiring. Are you able to suggest and provide what I need? It appears you make the harness, what's your suggestion to get an amp that's plug and play? Just provide a brief description and how I pay you

Mark

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread