Post Thanks / Like

05 300 SRT8, Value ?

05 300 SRT8, Value ?
    Am considering buying an 05 300 SRT8 with 40K miles, bone stock. Seems in pretty good shape, a few scratches & dents, not garage kept but with detailing looks really good.
    Any idea of price range on these ?
    How much of a premium should be considered on the low mileage, being bone stock & being a low production 05 ?
    Thanks jonasoliveya thanked for this post
    Likes jonasoliveya liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb500 View Post
    05 300 SRT8, Value ?
    Am considering buying an 05 300 SRT8 with 40K miles, bone stock. Seems in pretty good shape, a few scratches & dents, not garage kept but with detailing looks really good.
    How much of a premium should be considered on the low mileage, being bone stock & being a low production 05 ?
    I have the item available for sales
    You can message me through my email ([email protected] or +19373090259
    Or private message me onhere asap
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dislikes snobrdrdan disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasoliveya View Post
    I have the item available for sales
    You can message me through my email ([email protected] or +19373090259
    Or private message me onhere asap
    Thanks

Please post pictures here of item, with your user name and todays's date for all to see and to ensure you are legit

2006 300 SRT8 / 2012 300 SRT8

Likes Ultimagic5, jonasoliveya liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Please post pictures here of item, with your user name and todays's date for all to see and to ensure you are legit
    Message me on through WhatsApp or hangout through my number or email
    For private chat and full details

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb500 View Post
    05 300 SRT8, Value ?
    No premium for being an '05, just means it's old.

If the condition reflects the mileage, it's probably worth about $12K-$14K, subtract a little if the cosmetic issues are really noticeable. If you're willing to pay several K more and search very patiently you may be able to find one with a LOT less miles. A few years ago I found two 06's with under 10K miles, under $20K. Bought one of 'em and sold my previous one with 100K on it.

For comparison you can pick up 100K examples still in good condition for around $10K sometimes less, though the supply of ones that aren't beat to death by that mileage is probably getting thinner.

Being an '05 it will have the two-piece bumpers with the add-on lip which are nearly impossible to find at any price, so if you damage them (or if they're already damaged) you may end up having to cash up ($$$) for the one-piece later style bumper. My early-run '06 has the two-piece front and rear; they switched production to one-piece during the '06 model year run.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8
    Likes Ultimagic5, karellan liked this post