Model: Grand Cherokee SRT8
    Year: 2007
    Condition: 2 - Good
    Mileage: 113000

Price (USD): $12345

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Item description
    Project I can’t afford to finish. Currently at BFNY (Cleveland) and I’m picking it up and towing back to where I live in Indiana before xmas.

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Clean title

Body 113,000 miles

Trans < 500 miles

Paramount Conqueror transmission <500 street miles on it after install before head gasket blew

Pro Torque converter - 3000

ATI-915663 ATI Hemi Flex Plate SFI 29.1 Certified

BC Racing BR coilover kit

BWoody Jeep SRT-8 upgraded swaybar links

Transfer case/front drive shaft was replaced at 86k miles under warranty

Nitto 420s need replacing

Stock internal 6.1 engine, has been sitting for awhile and block has rust + needs full rebuild. Was overheated - blown head gasket. Stock heads.

Typical wear n tear inside and out. Some curb rash on rims. Some acorn dents on body but overall the body is in good shape. Trim pieces painted black few years ago showing their age and need repaint. Needs some minor paintless dent removal for the acorns lol but much less scratched up than most wk1s for its age.

This was a multi-step project brought from the east coast straight to BFNY. They were as always awesome but my plan didn’t quite come together as the 426 I’d planned on dropping in fell through. I’ll need to register this jeep in Indiana first to make sure the title is sorted and then can transfer to you. Haven’t had it in my own state to go to BMV yet which is required for title transfer because it went straight to cleveland for the built engine plan. Listing it now to get the word out for anyone looking for a built trans roller to get project for the winter. Can be a beast with your powerplant of choice

Post Thanks / Like
    Photos: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The paramount conqueror wrapped up is from when trans was originally received. It's installed in the jeep currently
    Currently into Jeep SRT8s (2007 & 2010)

RIP: Procharged 2005 Chrysler 300c awd, HCA C5Z06, Charger SRT8, C5TT