Model: Charger
    Year: 2007
    Condition: 3 - Fair
    Mileage: 126137

Price (USD): $12000

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Item description
    Below is my single owner 2007 Charger SRT8, I purchased the vehicle new and still have the original window decal. After a year or two of owning the vehicle I went to work for Dodge in service, then accessories, etc. The mods are endless and many small things that were replaced I've surely forgotten but here is my best shot.

Registration; 1 year behind

Condition; A branch crushed the trunk and as a result pinched in the quarter panels on both sides. I was quoted 2400 employee price to fix and paint at the body shop my dealer used but house comes first unfortunately. It needs a new rear facia, probably a puller on the quarter panels and body work on any creases plus paint. The car drive fine and outside of the trunk not completely closing none of this is really preventing it from driving.

Body Modifications;
    Replaced rubber mouldings
    Vehicle is a different paint process of PXR it's similar to the original brilliant black but a much deeper black. The entire vehicle was painted when I did this and it was not some ****ty shop. They can also perform the repairs if you want.

Forged two-piece aluminum wheels 20x9 and 20x10.5, I also had them cleared to protect the finish.
    New tpms
    Nitto Invos 275/40/20 & 315/35/20
    Debadged for the most part with the front bumper emblem being a black M for Mopar
    Tinted windows, all ceramic, even the windshield which is a non ceramic Air80blue
    Replaced taillights, corner lights, headlights, still need to put the headlights in.

Suspension;
    Eibach Multipro R2
    Jay's hot rod rear arms
    ***I forget the name of the other rear arms but they are also tube steel from HHP racing and adjustable just like Jay's. That makes 3 of the rear arms all upgraded per side.
    Stack performance X-brace
    Mopar front and rear strut tower braces
    Mopar Sway bars
    Stack performance adjustable sway bar links *solid heims joint
    Eibach adjustable replacement front control arms

Engine;
    Jeeps SRT8 426 stroker built for a 300 shot it never saw(12,000 miles) with a nearly 600 lift cam and 220 duration. Vehicle also has the thermostat driven police oil cooler.
    Long story short the motor is blueprinted and balanced with ARP everything internally, forged, etc etc etc even changed to the different harmonic balancer a etc etc etc. Intake manifold is stage 3 port matched with 90mm tb, and 90mm carbon fender intake legmaker I think. Also has the stack performance polyenitic spacer. Under heavy acceleration the motor stays extremely cool and never gets above 192. Air intake temp is very low etc etc etc etc. Please remember when I built this motor I worked for Dodge and literally pulled off the shelf any and every single replaceable part. We changed lifters rejetted oil squirters and even added Mopar T braces to the heads which are also stage 3, with titanium and beehive springs. Too much to list. The car drives to Vegas from la in heat with no issues...

Solid engine mount
    Solid diff mount
    3.55 gears
    Wavetrac HD limited slip
    Extended Diff vent
    Single piece dss driveshaft
    09 Upgraded axles good for 600 crank which is exactly where this is.

Exhaust; I was sponsored by borla the complete exhaust is long tubes, cat less mids, ATAK after cat. It sounds unbelievable with the cam.

Trans;
    Blue tops
    Tcm adjustments
    Mopar performance torque converter
    Some other parts I'm forgetting here

Interior;
    Mostly suede
    Sponsored by katzkin it has cardinal red faces and black backs.
    Many interior replacement pieces are carbon and replaced. Anything that looked cheesy in carbon I had a body shop paint brilliant black to match the car. It's very well put together and not a cheesy look at all.

Diablo Trinity with tune by Johan , had a Dyno make minor adjustments and it should probably have the shift points lowered 250 rpm.

Brakes are R1 concepts pads and rotors with stainless steel lines and dot 4 fluid

Powder coated aluminum coolant reserv and power steering
    Stack oil catch can,

I'm only considering this for sale for a week or so then I'll likely find another option or just repair it. If anyone wants to pony up quick that's the price below and it's non flexible. The motor cost that alone and the car could easily be parted out for more.
    [galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like