Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy smokes! Certainly didn't mean to offend you, but in fact I am actively looking to purchase a pristine, low mileage SRT-8 and was genuinely interested. Just to be clear, it was YOU who made the claim of "One of 20 Special Vehicles - Documented" and I wanted to better understand what makes your car so special, as it would clearly be a selling point.

My apologies - I will certainly not make the mistake of dealing with a self-proclaimed "Old Fart" who has been trying to sell his car for coming up on TWO YEARS now. I'd much rather deal with someone who doesn't become unglued, defensive, and insulting when someone seeks to better understand the Magnum being offered for sale.

Sheesh... and GLWTS.
    Likes snobrdrdan, BryGuy, Hemissary, CtCarl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumHemi View Post
    Holy smokes! Certainly didn't mean to offend you, but in fact I am actively looking to purchase a pristine, low mileage SRT-8 and was genuinely interested. Just to be clear, it was YOU who made the claim of "One of 20 Special Vehicles - Documented" and I wanted to better understand what makes your car so special, as it would clearly be a selling point.

My apologies - I will certainly not make the mistake of dealing with a self-proclaimed "Old Fart" who has been trying to sell his car for coming up on TWO YEARS now. I'd much rather deal with someone who doesn't become unglued, defensive, and insulting when someone seeks to better understand the Magnum being offered for sale.

Sheesh... and GLWTS.
    WEll, MagnumHemi - I sure took it that way and it seems you wish to continue in that vein. Perhaps you should re-read your second "crickets" post. And you appear to dish it out, but don't enjoy recieving it.

I did ask were you interested or not or just as many others do on here - just stirring the pot. If that's too much to answer then, there isn't much to talk about.

If you're still interested in the car, you can bid on it here. 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT Wagon | F153 | Orlando 2021

You're right, Dana or Frank would prolly be easier to deal with. Have a great life my friend.
    2010 Ford F150
    2009 Lincoln Town Car BB
    2007 MSRT - BB [1 of 20] - 12k
    2003 Crown Vic Sport [daily driver] BB - now at 430k
    1996 Impala SS BBB - 19k
    1972 Chrysler Newport Coupe

www.cardomain.com/id/uwsacf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12