Year: 2005
    Condition: 2 - Good
    Mileage: 100000

Price (USD): $6500

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $1200

Item description
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT project.
    Car had 150k miles, ran great, no issues, decided to pull the motor to build a stroker motor, and have run out of time/$ to finish.

Car is currently in pieces, but will be rolling. Rear cradle is from a 2013 Charger Pursuit( bigger axles/brakes/sway bars, as well as frame reinforcements) Poly cradle bushings installed. 2.63 gear ratio, planned to swap with 3.07 SRT8 diff.

Front suspension is also from the 2013 charger. New UCA's.
    All Charger parts have 50k miles or less.

Brand new, never been mounted or seen street, Demon Replica wheels, with 275/40R20 Hankook Ventus tires.

Police steelies with 225/60R18 Cooper weathermaster snow tires.

NAG1 Transmission out of the Charger.

Engine is a 5.7 block, bored .030 over to 3.937" bore.
    Mahle Forged pistons
    Callies Compstar Forged crank - Has damage to #6 rod journal(it is repairable, I can connect you with several facilities that will repair and re-nitride it)
    Callies Compstar 6.125 Forged connecting rods. One(#6) will need to be replaced, Callies quoted me ~$100 for a weight-matched replacement.
    ARP Head and Main studs.
    Brand new Comp Cams 274 Cam
    Brand new Comp Cams double roller adjustable timing set.
    Eagle Heads
    Eagle Intake manifold
    Bare finish Arrington fuel rails, SRT4 injectors
    Both Eagle, and older throttlebodies.
    SRT8 airbox/intake.
    6.1L, Manual Challenger motor mounts. Need replacement studs.
    AC compressor and PS pump are still installed, so no system pressure/fluid loss.
    3" dual, cat-back exhaust system. Single muffler, with dual helmholtz resonators to eliminate drone.
    Has ZAutomotive Tranzformer installed. Comes with Diablosport Predator tuner.(older version that still allows EGR, and rear O2 sensor delete)
    I have a used, stock 6.1 oil pump, timing set, lifters, as well as the water pump/alt/timing cover, and other misc parts. All bolts and small parts are bagged and labeled.

Interior is in great shape. Heated leather seats, only defect is a small tear in the outer panel of the drivers seat.
    Pioneer double-din DVD receiver. DVD headrests in front seats, with headphones. Has factory rear cargo cover, folding floor, cargo net, spare tire, extra capacity police battery.

Exterior paint is in good condition, only notable defects are a small dent in the passenger side A-pillar, and a small dent in the rear hatch. The front fascia has some small rock chips. It's also been cut for a one-piece grille.
    HID headlights with nice housings. Quality power harness, with dual relays and CAN-bus error eliminators.
    Fog lights, LED tail lights.

Also included is the complete wiring harness from the police charger, along with an extra fuel tank, with fuel pumps, and some other misc parts that will interchange with the magnum.

It is a project, and still needs a few things before the engine can be reassembled and installed, but the car itself is mostly complete otherwise. Clean title in hand. I'm sure I'll edit this to add more info as I think of it.

$6500 for everything. May consider parting it out, I will be listing the motor separately as well.

Link to Photo album:
    HTML Code:
    https://ibb.co/album/eVvStv
    2O8-921-2855

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump