Model: Charger
    Year: 2017
    Condition: 1 - Excellent
    Mileage: 8000

Price (USD): $486

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Item description
    Well the time has come to part with her......
    This is a lease takeover through US Bank for $486 a month for the remaining 30 months with a option to buy at end of lease. If you buy the car out at the end of lease you are essentially getting it for $34,000. That’s a steal considering what these cars are going for on the used market. I honestly do not want to get rid of this car for a number of reasons but a new baby on the way and my wife back in school it’s no longer the best financial decision at this time. I have owned a large amount of vehicles in my lifetime and this car has been among my favorites. It has around 8.000 miles on it currently with a 12,000 mile a year allowance. I am already significantly under my miles for the year. I will list all the must do mods below which I have around 4,000 dollars into and all stock parts are available. Everything is reversible also.

20% tint all the way around with a 5% eyebrow
    Tazer with aux buttons for modes
    Zl1 addons splash guards
    2019 upper and lower grille
    Hellcat intake with Greene filter
    Badge overlays
    Muffler delete
    Tsw Valencia wheels with extreme continental tires (included for extra)

I’m sure I’m forgetting some things but this is the majority of the things I have done.
    The stock set of wheels and tires will be included but the TSW wheels will be extra if wanted instead. US Bank charges $500 for a credit app on a lease and you must have great credit also. Please let me know if any questions thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    36 month lease and then you would still owe $34k?? Ouch
    Dislikes SloMango disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by gasman1620 View Post
    36 month lease and then you would still owe $34k?? Ouch
    You need to educate your self on leasing....end of lease purchase will be 22k when the rest of the lease is up. It’s your residual value after you have completed your lease term. So after you finish the lease and buy the car out for the residual value the car will have costed a TOTAL of $34k.
    Last edited by SloMango; 12-06-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    So is it a 17 or 18? Title says 18 but details say 17. Also what is the early buyout price of the loan? Sure people would rather do that then take over your payments

May also want to reveal how much you want for the TSW wheels since those are the bulk of your over 4,000 in mods
    2006 Charger SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joekd View Post
    So is it a 17 or 18? Title says 18 but details say 17. Also what is the early buyout price of the loan? Sure people would rather do that then take over your payments

May also want to reveal how much you want for the TSW wheels since those are the bulk of your over 4,000 in mods
    Sold

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats, you could have taken the 2019 grilles off and made some quick cash since parts are on backorder currently.