This item is already sold
    Post Thanks / Like

2006 Dodge Magnum Srt8 Roller with 66k Miles and Front End Damage (Clean Title)

Make: Dodge
    Model: Magnum Srt8
    Year: 2006
    Condition: 2 - Good
    Mileage: 66759

Price (USD): $4000

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Item description
    Hey everyone. I'm selling my 2006 Magunm Srt8 in Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat. The car did sustain front end damage from a tree. I bought the car with the intention of fixing and putting back on the road. I'm super busy at the moment with other projects and just don't have the time. We did pull the engine/trans and that sold last week. The car only has 66k miles and does still have a CLEAN title. I have some of the parts needed that will go with car.

The car has some damage to the frame rails, mainly the ends where they bolt to the reinforcement bar. I have another used oem reinforcement bar with about 8" of good frame rail attached. The cradle is also bent, but I have another good used cradle to go with. The rack and pinion is also cracked, but I have a complete used replacement. I also have a used oem header panel that goes with. The hood was damaged, but has been replaced with another hood of the same color.

Besides the obvious damage, the car is beautiful. All body panels from fenders back are straight with no damage or dings/scratches. The car is from North Carolina and has no rust. The paint is in absolutely great condition and really sparkles when the sun hits it. The interior is also super clean besides needing needing both air bags. Seats are in very good shape with no rips or tears. The suspension doesn't appear to have any damage. The car has factory navigation and sunroof. It also has an SLP Loudmouth catback exhaust installed.

Quick List of Basic Parts Needed:
    -Dash/Air Bag Components
    -Radiator/Condenser/Fans
    -Bumper Cover Assembly
    -Headlight/Foglights
    -Header Panel (Included)
    -Cradle (Included)
    -Header Panel Included)
    -Reinforcement Bar (Included)
    -Lower Radiator Support (Included)
    -Fender Liners (Included)

The Magnum would make a great project for someone that wanted to drop another 6.1 in or stroker, or even a 6.4 or 6.2 Hellcat engine. I'd hate to see it parted out. It's such a rare, low mileage car and has a lot of potential. These low mileage Srt8 cars are being advertised for over $15k+. But it would also be a great donor car for someone wanting to swap over parts to their base or R/T Magnum.

I have about 40 pics that I can send through email or text. I'm having trouble uploading them on here. Please call/text me at 815 291-4833 or PM me for any questions. I can take more pics if needed. Other than the damage, it's one of the cleanest LX's I've seen. I'm asking $4000 obo. Not looking at parting the car out at the moment. I'm located about 2 hours west of Chicago. I can also assist in transportation as well. Thanks for looking! -Jason

Post Thanks / Like