Model: Magnum
    Year: 2006
    Condition: 2 - Good
    Mileage: 148000

Price (USD): $12500.00

Shipping & Pickup:
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Item description
    I've decided to sell the Magnum. It is black. It has 147*** on the clock, but the short block was replaced at a dodge dealer 75k ago.
    Navigation, Kicker system with sub, cargo cover, cargo organizer, tinted tail lights, Headlight and fogs from Oracle with the colorshift controller and I have the music controller that is a plug and play swap if you want to run it instead.
    All the front arms, tie rods, and balljoints have been replaced within the last 2k miles.
    The interior is in great shape.
    I added Bluetooth. I installed the transformer but never adjusted it. I have a SRT colorshift front badge, still in the box. I bought a diablo controller from someone here, but never hooked it up.
    New battery.
    Car has a few nicks and chips, but overall in good shape, especially for the mileage.
    Firestone tires have about 5k miles on them and are in great shape.It has 20" black Viper reps, with some curb rash.
    I'm sure there are things I have done to it that I am forgetting, but everything I have for the car will go with the car.
    I'm asking $12,500. I am a little flexible on the price, but I am not going to give it away. I'm not in a hurry to sell it.
    Car spends most of its time between Richardson and Allen. I will try to get pictures up tonight. If anyone here was at the We are Mopar show at TMS, it was there.

I do not want to ship the car. I much prefer to sell to a local buyer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry guys, I'm having issues with my phone and this site. It keeps logging me out. I will try to upload from my computer this weekend.
    06 Maggie SRT8 146k miles black with black viper wheels
    bam ba lam