Model: Magnum RT RWD
    Year: 2005
    Condition: 2 - Good
    Mileage: 110000

Price (USD): $3500

Shipping & Pickup:
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Item description
    Selling, because I just don't drive it at all. Like haven't touched it for a year.
    SRT suspension, Borla exhaust, high flow cats. Set of Blizzak winter tires and wheels (probably two seasons left). Hidden OEM trailer hitch installed with the wiring. It does have all around airbags and heated seats. Airbags were replaced by the recall in the last 2 years.
    Engine and transmission in great shape. The car was never in an accident. But there are a bunch of scrapes on bumpers because it was never a garage queen.
    Suspension and other tuning have been done by Enhanced Streep Performance in Sterling, MA. Nothing crazy, just wanted the car to handle nicer and have more balanced power.
    New battery.
    Flashpaq programmer.

I am rather a busy person, so prefer to deal with someone who knows these cars, like I do, and keep this transaction simple.

Post Thanks / Like

'05 Magnum RT
    : SRT suspension, Hotchkis sways, Borla 112, HHP High-flow cats, Frankentake III air intake, F.O.G projector headlights, painted calipers, SC FlashPaq, AR 311 20s w/ Nitto 420s.
    '07 Porsche Cayman S: de-snorked, exhaust modifications, suspension, racing rubber. 4 years of autocrossing and DEs SOLD
    2015 BMW X3 -
    wife's car. I don't drive it :-)
    2017 Jaguar F-Pace S - nice daily driver SOLD (needed 3 rows of seats)
    2018 Volvo XC90 T8 -
    loaded daily driver. Love those free charger spots and access to HOV lane

Post Thanks / Like
    Status? Has this sold? -Bob
    2005 Magnum R/T in Midnight Blue Pearl
    Cold Weather Group, Electronics Convenience Group (Group II), Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Tires, Tinted Windows, Mopar iPod interface, R1 Concepts Premium Series Drilled/Slotted Rotors & Hawk HPS Brake Pads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, time totally got away from me and looks like notification settings did not work. Yes, it is still available. I wasn't actively looking to sell. Now it is probably time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this awd or rwd?

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, resurrecting this thread. Lowered the price, so it just goes. If I don't sell it February, I will just give it to one of my employees.

So after not touching the car for over a year, I fired it up (started on 1st turn). To be honest, two kids and two companies - I am done playing with cars. I can't keep on looking at Maggie not in the garage. She needs a new home. I know I should have just sold without passing tech inspection, but I am not that kind of person.

Things I fixed in in the last couple weeks:
    New brakes front
    New e-brake everything. Biggest pain in the .... ever. Don't wish that work on my worst enemy. Ordering rear left cable. I think it just rusted in one spot, so it does not travel freely.
    Brake system flush
    Oil change (Mobile1 synthetic and MANN filter)
    Replaced all spark plugs, cause I had a set, so why not.
    Polished the headlights, because last time tech inspection guy failed me for it. I did take out Morimoto HID setup, because it was giving me codes (not check engine light) and I am not dealing with state people giving me hell about it.

If interested, just shoot me an email to apsinkus (youknowthesign) gmail. PLEASE DON'T DM ME ON THE FORUM. SOMEHOW I DON'T GET THE NOTIFICATIONS. EMAIL ME
    Last edited by apollo; 02-12-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I might want yours if I can't get mine fixed. It's been in the shop for two weeks racking up bills. I'm busy this week but will have time next week. While I'm not local to you, a ferry and a train ride will bring me there easily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsand View Post
    I might want yours if I can't get mine fixed. It's been in the shop for two weeks racking up bills. I'm busy this week but will have time next week. While I'm not local to you, a ferry and a train ride will bring me there easily.
    Sounds good. Only gremlin I need to fix is that parking brake, so it passes state inspection. MA folks are kind of draconian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I finally got mine back today, it works as it should and passed inspection. I haven't seen the bill yet :o
    Good luck with yours, I'll mention it if I meet someone who's looking for one.
    Thanks apollo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Going for tech inspection Monday myself. Want someone to legally drive it away. To me, it is the right thing to do, even if it cost me more than I should be spending at this point time or money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this still up for grabs?

Post Thanks / Like
    In post #6 he requests contact by email.

Post Thanks / Like
    If i didn't want to bang gears(looking for a G35 sedan MT or another 350z for DD) I'd buy RIGHT NOW. WHAT A FN STEAL!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Car is still available. See post #6 for all the fixes I have done. One more thing left to get tech inspection cleared - I am still chasing down why parking brake won't hold above 1200RPM (yes, that is how they test in MA, they try to run the car forward with parking brake engaged and it should not move until after 1200 RPM, though they look for 1500 really).