Model: Charger
    Year: 2008
    Condition: 1 - Excellent
    Mileage: 53000

Price (USD): $21000

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country
    Shipping Cost (USD): $1

Item description
    I no longer frequent the forums. If you wish to contact me about this vehicle, please do so via email at black08srt8 at gmail. If the conversation progresses we will exchange numbers for faster communication.

This car has been a show car/ garage queen its entire life, ive owned it since 2010 and only put 24k miles on it, mostly all car show/pleasure miles. It is extensively modified throughout including a completely hydro-dipped interior in carbon fiber, dechromed inside, all blue LED light conversions, complete billet tech collection inside and out, etc. SRT packages 1, 2, and 3 (nav, rear entertainment, heated seats, etc).

Outside has danko lip, custom billet badges, black satin vapor chrome SRT rims with new tires on the front, custom headlights, A50 hood with custom paint, and carbon fiber trim on all outside trim, mopar adjustable coil overs, stack performance sway bars, stack performance trans/body brace
    Engine wise it has a SRT max cam, Stage 2 ported intake, ported fastman TB, upgraded fuel rails and fuel system, billet carbon fiber dipped valve covers, under drive pulley, air raid CAI, 3300 trans converter, Brand new LM1 exhaust, High flow cats, and a 3.91 LSD rear end.

Car dynos 412 HP 402 TQ as it sits.

There are tons of modifications that I did not even mention. This car was built, modified, and maintained by me and Thomas Jones of Chicken Hawk Motorsports here in Somerset KY. Oil changed once a year (normally only a couple thousand on it anyway), all synthetic fluids throughout. If the buyer is interested, they can purchase the car and I can drive it 5 minutes to chicken hawk motorsports and drop it off for the buyer to have it twin turbo, single turbo, supercharged, or whatever they want!

Known issues with car:
    Hard drive in the radio has crashed ($110 on ebay and labor for install)
    Halo's have dead LEDs (show me one that doesnt)
    Paint has small dings and chips that could be expected on any car
    Front end is due for repaint

KBB fair market Private party value has it at $19,900
    I have a ton of money in the car a know I will never get it back, but $1100 over value for what you are getting is more than reasonable.

Email me and I can share any pictures you would like to see.

Clean and clear title in hand.
    All recalls completed in December 2017 (Airbags, ignition)
    No joyrides.
    Will meet within reasonable distance of my location for gas money.
    Will ship anywhere at buyers expense. My liability ends when I hand shipping company the keys.
    Not interested in any trades

Will attach pictures in reply, they arent working in OP.

Post Thanks / Like
    reserved
    Last edited by str8 up hemi; 07-13-2018 at 10:08 AM.

ChickenHawk Motorsports - Somerset, KY
    Check out the LX Swap Meet on Facebook: Click Here
    Check out My Ride and follow my build on Facebook: Click Here

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like