Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Heavily modified CHARGUM R/T for sale

ive been doing alot of soul searching the last couple weeks.....and decided that its time to let her go. Ready for something new. I know that the way she is modded up, its going to take that certain someone to be truly interested in buying her, but heres a run down of what ive got.

I AM NOT PARTING HER OUT!!!! WHOLE CAR, or NOTHING! I don't have any use for a stock magnum, and honestly don't want to do any more work on her, so she will come AS IS!

2006 Magnum R/T with 65K miles, and pretty easy miles at that. No hotrodding, never burned the tires even ONCE, paid for the first set and said F*%$ burn outs lol

mods--motor
    Airhammer stainless gen1 intake
    85mm ported throttle body
    Diablo Predator
    thats it.....always been more show then go i guess

mods--interior
    SRT interior upgrade, with custom Katzkin 2 tone seats. These seats are amazing....the srt upgrade alone is a hella big difference, and then the katzkin quality if freaking amazing! The seats are dark slate real leather, with a neutral colored gator-embossed real leather. Sounds goofy in name, but they get a million compliments at the shows. heated, full power driver AND passenger. The seats ARE heated, but I do not have the heaters hooked up. Also, the airbag sensor for the passenger side is not hooked up either, they are different between the srt and r/t and I never finalized the wiring for that seat. The seats were about a $2700 upgrade, and while that sounds expensive the ride is definitely something else!

Ipad-in Dash---custom bezel to fit an iPad2 or iPad3. Includes an equalizer and all cables, lets you use the ipad to run all the audio in your car. Bezel has 5 oznium switches to run all your accessories. Looks clean, no mess. Will NOT come with an iPad, all youll need is any standard ipad and about 5 minutes to install, can be fairly easily removed when you want it out.

AAC ccfl gauge halos--green

colormatched wheel inserts, dash-front cover, and ipad bezel.

HVAC relocation--to allow the iPad install, the hvac controls were located to where the ashtray use to be, new shifter bezel was built to accomadate.

Door jams--the door jams, insides of the doors, and all of the interior painted accents are painted with House of Kolor Shimrin2 Planet green, with Pagan Gold candy over it. The green is just sick....I can't begin to describe how vibrant this color is.

Mods--Exterior
    Chargum front conversion, includes following parts
    fenders are all steel, built by me. They are NOT perfect, but they look great if I do say so myself! Not fiberglass.......
    TruFiber 1" fiberglass cowl induction functional ram air hood.
    GripTuning front fascia
    Charger headlights with AAC BlingRings Green 6 ring kit
    charger core support

Vertical doors--full 4 door kit, fronts and rears, absolutely NO problems with the kits. they are in great shape, never failed on me in the last 4 years, and are adjusted properly.

Shaved hatch, button relocated to the rear bumper and is hidden.

Foose wheels--22" staggered set up, not perfect, they have a couple little dings, and are definitely used wheels. One, only one, has a spot of rash, and to be honest its ugly. Never bothered me enough to replace, but its there. Newer tires on rear, fronts are older but have a lot of tread left and in great shape.

Drop--tenzo 2" lowering springs.

Flat black exterior---The car has been flat black, PPG true flat black single stage, for a few years. I redid the car this spring, to freshen it up, and got as far as the exterior paint and ran out of time. So, the exterior is in PPG flat black epoxy primer right now. Looks exactly like the paint, but it does not have the UV protection so it will fade over time, where the paint won't. You will need to have it painted, whether you want to go back to flat black, match the green from the jams, or have the whole thing sprayed a different color is your choice. I will provide the paint code for the interior, so if you should choose to have the whole car sprayed in the green it will match. I do not have the time to work on her anymore, so she is sold as is, I cannot and will not paint the car before the sale.

The car has a Kansas rebuilt title. When I bought the car (at 18,945 miles on June 22, 2009) she had been the victim of a vengeful ex who vandalized the car. The insurance paid off the owner, who opted to sell it to me. I did the chargum build right after that. She has NEVER been wrecked, or abused in any way other then the one time vandalism. There are no downsides to this, other then a slightly lower resale value, as evidenced by my asking price. She is fully insurable, and fully capable of carrying a loan, same as a regular title vehicle.

If someone is SERIOUSLY interested in the car as a package deal, PM me and well talk details about the car, all the little crap that Im not taking the time to put up right now.

Im either going to get rid of EVERYTHING, or get rid of NOTHING. Im not interested in selling the airhammer by itself, or selling the gauge halo's alone etc.

Realizing that Im supposed to post a price, and that usually helps a sales add anyways lol.....Ill start at $16500 for the whole package as she sits. If you cant play seriously in anything halfway reasonably close to that range, eh. Im not saying don't send an offer, just know that thats where im starting the game at.

She cost a LOT more to build, is well worth the price, and runs perfectly. I have had ZERO mechanical issues with her since I bought her.

heres a few pics if you don't already know what she looks like......

not so great shots of interior, but they are the ones I have on my computer right now

Last edited by GreenKing; 06-19-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet ride.
    I AM ON MIL DUTY PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] to contact about TCMs.

2005 Silver Magnum R/T

1/8 NA PB: 7.466@91.83mph 1.620 60'
    1/8 N2O PB: 6.947@96.50mph 1.539 60'
    1/4 N2O PB: 10.941@123.71mph 1.539 60'

Post Thanks / Like
    How much would you like for ipad in dash, I see that you changed alot around the bezel roughly how much did it run you to change everything.

Damn bro sweet ride, don't really want to buy the item to keep it complete.

If still have it by summer I'll buy the car as a present for my sister just waiting for my settlement.

Post Thanks / Like
    the car is a gem ross! not sure what its worth but good luck on the sale!

Post Thanks / Like
    it would be a shame if you ripped that car apart and parted it out it is one beautiful machine and if i had the money rite now i would dive down and pick it up from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    You should start by selling posters of this Beautiful Masterpiece!! Ill by first one must be 2'x4'

if I didn't love my ride so much I would sell mine and by yours for 20k cash!! But I built my own little race car and you built a moving picture of Mona Lisa!

Good luck with whatever happens to this ride.
    Currently upgrading....
    Previous best
    [email protected]

Special Thanks To Authentic Performance!
    The Canadian Place For All you Performance Needs.[/B][/LEFT]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive seen this ride on the net allot, youve got one amazing machine man. good luck with sale hope you get what your looking for hopefully someone buys it complete that way you dont have to rip it all apart that would totally suck.. good luck man..

Post Thanks / Like
    If you decide to part out things keep me in mind bro. Excellent car a true inspiration for my next. Build or maybe my next purchase.
    U R NOT E #608 Top Banana R/T Unaffiliates Mopar Club CoFounder LIKE us on Facebook- My Cardomain !! View, Vote, Nominate Please!![/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always been a fan of you ride Ross... i would hate to see it go but i hope it'll find a deserving owner. If you decide to part it out, id grab the fenders and the 4 VDI hinges. If i was closer id take the entire front end. I wish i could buy the whole thing... whatever happens, good luck bro!!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the compliments guys!! Love the feedback. Ill tell ya.....I got in her a few days ago for the first time in a month, needed to pull it out of the garage so I could clean the garage lol. I just sat in her literally for an hour, not moving, listening to the stereo, letting her run. I really don't think I can sell her haha. Im attached to her, truth be told, I think I just got in a funk and wanted to change things up.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you ever decide to part it - I can trade you a 2006 front, 2006 Fenders, Headlights with red/white AAC halos and trufiber scoop hood + cash for the charger parts.

Hood and front are fresh out of the paintbox and are FLAWLESS
    Thor From Sweden - SOLD
    There's no replacement for displacement. MEEP MEEP
    "Why are nordic people bat **** crazy??? Every car video from that part of the world is typically some older car, usually a Volvo, with enough power to bend space and time. They are up there with the Australians for the title of most rampant lunacy within an automotive crowd. I mean this with all due respect and admiration. It's just that I have a feeling that some dude in a viking hat is attempting to supercharge his SAAB with a hadron collider and will destroy the world by opening a black hole" // Ihazpower

Post Thanks / Like
    Ross! NO!!!!!

*says the guy with is Magnum also for sale*

Seriously though, that thing is beautiful. It was my desktop background for the longest time... As a matter of fact...

It's my desktop background.

Seriously though, you'll make whatever you own beautiful. I saw that car when it was still basically a stock magnum with no doors, and when you got it done I was like... "Woah."

Look forward to seeing what you do next. As for myself, I'm moving on to a cheaper car hobby. Old beetles!
    Making sexy look easy since 1983.
    Stay Subtle
    Quote Originally Posted by CVP33 View Post
    Get a procharger. I only chirp 4th now. The other gears are just a blazing, screaming, tire shredding, smoke filled show of power. But definitely no chirping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm.. I'm hunting a new ride.

Post Thanks / Like
    bump......made the decision, shes for sale as a complete car, no parting out. Entertaining serious offers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy Sh!t...no way..what? Dude... wow who ever grabs this is a lucky guy!! That thing is amazing.I've always been a fan..say it ain't so Ross!!!

If you decide to part it out I call dibs on the fenders!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread