Post Thanks / Like

Need help trouble shooting!

Went to air up my car today and the back left seems to be having an issue. The solenoid clicks over when pressing the touchpad to air up however the bag looses air right away. I then checked the down button and there is no click sound. Is the dump valve stuck open? Possible debris in the diaphragm? Every other air spring is working perfectly fine. I also noticed that when i turn the cars ignition on that i hear a click coming from a solenoid that wasnt there before. I am using accuair elevel controller and running the Universal Air Kit with the 1/2 blow proof solenoid valves. Please let me know what you guys think! Any and all replies will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by mopar2012; 03-31-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like your Rear Left Valve is stuck open. I would undo the 4 screws on the stop and check to see if anything is blocking it. Swap the air lines if you can.. does the problem move to the other bag? or does that bag loose air right away too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Problem solved..I removed the touchpad from its cable and tried running the system from iphone app. It worked, the bag filled and and deflated perfectly. I then used my buddys elevel touchpad which worked fine and we then determined that its a faulty touchpad. Accuair is taking care of it. Thanks for the help!

Share This Thread