Post Thanks / Like

Smile Bad front leader line-replacement

Last week while inspecting my front system I found this,

Inner of front tire was rubbing on hard turns

Here was my original routing

Here is my new routing, which safely tucks it behind the fender liner

Replacement complete,braided line was covered with split loom for added protection

Moral of the story .. inspect your air suspension on a regular basis ,so you don't get stranded or worse, D
    • '08 R/T,R&T,Mopar CAI,F&R strut braces,rear air diffuser,Diablo 91 oct CAI tune,BT waterneck,catch can,fusebox,strut & cap covers,Jet 180* t-stat,RE hood/trunk strut covers,UAS, Accuair,Progress F&R sways,SPC UCAs,JHS Adj.camber links,BigD Adj.sway end links,BCR Adj. shocks,22" staggered Savini BM-7s,Painted ABS cover,radiator tank,firewall & radiator shroud,Stainless braided lines,3Gs custom cover insert,Tinted windows,tails,BFX HIDs,VDI doors,Billet pedals,Hurst billet shifter,R/T logo trunk liner,Flowmaster super 40s,Blastin' bob resos,4" DW tips.
    • 1999 Dakota CC R/T
    • 1968 Charger R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Good info for those who choose to go below that push pin. I see that a lot due to people not taking the time to try to make the fender liner fit after the front lines are installed. The line naturally fits lower, but as you've already shown, doesn't provide the necessary clearance to avoid rubbing. There's obviously a ton of different ways to make that work, but going above the push pin has been good to me on my last 3 setups.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very good job

Share This Thread