Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    dose any one with a srt8 300 have accuair? or eleveler? with out any lights coming on the dash ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by customaudioman View Post
    oh okay, I thought there was a guy on here that messed his ride up by the e level system failing on him on the freeway?
    If a sensor fails it flashes red on the controller and the system goes into manual mode, the car will not drop to the ground. The only thing that would cause that would be a bag blowing out, and possibly a loss of power (voltage to unit) or a catastrophic loss of air at the tank,D
    • '08 R/T,R&T,Mopar CAI,F&R strut braces,rear air diffuser,Diablo 91 oct CAI tune,BT waterneck,catch can,fusebox,strut & cap covers,Jet 180* t-stat,RE hood/trunk strut covers,UAS, Accuair,Progress F&R sways,SPC UCAs,JHS Adj.camber links,BigD Adj.sway end links,BCR Adj. shocks,22" staggered Savini BM-7s,Painted ABS cover,radiator tank,firewall & radiator shroud,Stainless braided lines,3Gs custom cover insert,Tinted windows,tails,BFX HIDs,VDI doors,Billet pedals,Hurst billet shifter,R/T logo trunk liner,Flowmaster super 40s,Blastin' bob resos,4" DW tips.
    • 1999 Dakota CC R/T
    • 1968 Charger R/T
    Likes scoot13 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badman View Post
    i have a 2013 srt8 300 and i see your removed the factory ride hight sensor. i just put the accuair eleveler set up and i am looking for placement options with out removing the factory sensors. i also cant get it out of sport mode anyone have any good ideas

You should not remove the factory sensors. You will need to mount the accuair sensors so they will be a stand alone sensor.

the above pictures are some possible mounting locations that won't interfere with your oem sensors.
    Zack Ratcliff
    Universal Air Suspension
    http://www.UniversalAirSuspension.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

This is how I did the front sensors,I had to mount mine a little differently due to the SPC UCAs which required a small tab to be welded on. In the rear there is pretty much only one location as shown earlier,D

Tab on control arm

Mounting bracket on frame

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srtjohn View Post
    my elevel sensor mounting...
    fronts-
    i mounted the front sensors low.. and connected the pivot to the lower arm.

Rears-
    like fnkycld has said thiers only one place the rear sensors can go....

I know this thread is old, But I need to see these Pictures. I need to Remount my rear sensors, and looking for some guidance.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread