Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You'll have to license it to edit it yourself
    So that sounds like buy the Tuner and have to purchase credits to edit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Correct.
    X credits for PCM and X credits for TCM.
    Please don't PM me, I don't always have time to go through them!
    Likes Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    Awesome! Now let me find the best deal on one....

Great. Almost stock besides the occasional stall in reverse when i'm fully locked. But honestly.... not what i was expecting for a Cam/ported heads/oversized valves

Put it to you this way, I've already called Geico about a 2012 CTSV quote, Looking into used G35 Sedans for a 5.3 swap with a turbski maybe so yea didn't cure my speed/power addiction
    Be glad it was rainy when I was back home then, had you ridden in mine, you'd be right back up there saying "Do to my car what you did to Billy's car!" Lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    How much power did you expect with the cam and heads. Put a blower or turbo on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    50hp....But as much as I hate to admit it, night by night i'm really feeling a 6speed G35 Sedan with a 4.8 swap, turbo. Sell my SRT to fund the build. Have something unique, reliable with ability to turn up, 550-700hp 15k build. I miss having a car to work on and not worry if a bird takes a **** on it, or if i'm in walmart is someone going to ding me again, if i hear a new noise I dont pull out my doctor kit go insane trying to find it then over spend fixing it etc etc

Post Thanks / Like
    50hp....But as much as I hate to admit it, night by night i'm really feeling a 6speed G35 Sedan with a 4.8 swap, turbo. Sell my SRT to fund the build. Have something unique, reliable with ability to turn up, 550-700hp 15k build. I miss having a car to work on and not worry if a bird takes a **** on it, or if i'm in walmart is someone going to ding me again, if i hear a new noise I dont pull out my doctor kit go insane trying to find it then over spend fixing it etc etc
    Must be 15 years ago I installed a supercharger on my Team Lead's G-35. It was a sweet / refined ride and has remained stuck in my mind...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    My last 350z was 498hp 335trq vortech with impeller upgrade, huge intercooler, long tube headers etc etc and i certainly miss it. Perfectly balanced

Post Thanks / Like
    My last 350z was 498hp 335trq vortech with impeller upgrade, huge intercooler, long tube headers etc etc and i certainly miss it. Perfectly balanced
    Finesse is not part of the MOPAR story.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Finesse is not part of the MOPAR story.
    Never has been either. If anybody doesn't believe it, go find an old A, B, or E body...even an AP body and try to make sharp turns at speed.

Stand a better chance of curving a bullet lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well still waiting on a response..... It's been almost 2 weeks with no fix or attempt imo. Just sent him another txt informing him people on the forum will help if he doesn't know how or what to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12