Post Thanks / Like

Wideband preference?

Hopefully I stuck this in the right hole :-)

Since DS has finally gotten the analog deal fixed, I'm about to drop the hammer on a wideband kit.

Does anyone have a preference? Is any one better than another (obviously exluding the eBay specials)?

I'm eyeballing the AEM UEGO 30-4110, but if someone knows of a better one, I'm open to suggestions.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been happy with my Innovate MTX-L. Has 2 programmable analog outputs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL.DWN View Post
    Ive been happy with my Innovate MTX-L. Has 2 programmable analog outputs.
    I debated running 2, but it won't be necessary until I forge and boost it. Even then I think I'm going with a 6.1 intake for simplicity's sake. Thanks for the input I'll look it up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I went with the AEM one as most of the research I did showed it was faster than the others.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Zeitronix ZT-2

No gauge, as the output is integrated into an Aeroforce Dual OBDII Gauge system located in the A-pillar.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels