Post Thanks / Like

Tazer question - 17 Charger R/T

I used the Tazer to unlock the launch control function on my 2017 Charger R/T. I see it activates on Uconnect screen and it says follow instructions on the dash info screen or whatever its called, but the instructions never show there. Now I have researched to know what the instructions are and what it should say, so I think i can be able to use it when I get an opportunity but just wondering if anyone has come across this before? Is there an exact screen I need to be in? I thought it was performance page? Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    The launch control does not work on any of the 5.7 per Joe at Zauto. My 17 300 does exactly what you describe. I was bummed too
    Thanks Srq17R/T thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R1Brian View Post
    The launch control does not work on any of the 5.7 per Joe at Zauto. My 17 300 does exactly what you describe. I was bummed too
    Well that sucks! Thanks for the info though

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know how to get launch control on a 5.7? If the tyazer doesn't do it, will one of the tuners?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say if Joe hasnt been able to do it, no one can. I have heard those that use it say it doesnt work that well. Its not like a transbrake.

Post Thanks / Like
    launch control is only a factory item

and lots of people also get it confused with the tazer linelock

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, yeah I have seen more negative than positive but I bought the aux buttons too with such a happy plan to have sport mode/launch control/line lock set up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea LC on almost any car is worse than spending some time getting familiar with launching it yourself. I beat my best time with LC on my first attempt in the car just rolling into the throttle. I'd like to try them both on a prepped surface to be sure, but my Camaro was the same way.
    '18 Charger SP - Tech/Driver's/Beats Packages, WRT wheels - Tazer
    Previous:
    '17 Camaro 2SS A8