Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reflash problem

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Get a crank relearn done to see if it resolves the issues.
    The misfires are generally a result of the crank sensor not being synced properly.
    I actually bought a scanner so I could run the relearn....no change! I found something interesting though when checking the live data. It said that the crank was out of sync...knew that but it also said that the crank sensor signal is false. Im assuming that means there is no signal or the ECU has an issue reading it. It also said the ECU is in limp mode....I assume that is because of crank position sensor issue. So im going to check the wiring at the plug and at the ECU but im not sure which pin at the ECU to check....does anyone have the Pin diagram for the LX ECU's?? I looked online but really couldnt find anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Been pretty sick for over a week so have not had time to really look into tracking down whats going on with my car but I do have an update....

I found out that the ECU I have is not the original one to my car. When I was going over the issues with the place that reflash ECU they told me that in the tech notes it was said that the actual VIN number associated with the ECU was not the VIN I gave them??? But they did the reflash and updated it to my VIN. Which is true when I use my scan tool I see my vin and for sure this ECU has been reflashed back because I can now link with my T-1000. I'm also able to unload and load tunes which I could not do before they reflashed it. I also thought these car would not run without the VIN matching but my car ran great on that ECU...well until I brought it back to stock.

So anyway I searched the part number off the ECU and it actually came from a Hemi Jeep. Not sure if that makes any difference and if there is really much of a difference between these hemi cars and trunk when it comes to the actual build of the ECU's???

Also Im still in need of the pin diagram for these ECU's...if anyone can help with that I truly would appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12