Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bro i dunno man cuz i got the complete code list and no code starts with any other letter than "P"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemiboy29
    Bro i dunno man cuz i got the complete code list and no code starts with any other letter than "P"
    The "complete code list" only covers OBDII codes, not manufacturer specific codes. P1000 and higher are manufacturer specific, and so are the ones that start with other letters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Over in ChargerForum, we've come across this site which has some codes not found in the above OBDII look-ups, which have helped us a time or three:

http://www.iequus.com/support/obd2_definitions.php

Post Thanks / Like
    is this only possible with the evic equiped cars???
    2006 Charger R/T Inferno Red
    5.7L HEMI
    Purchased 11/12/05
    Mods to date include:
    Franks Racing Inc Sidewinder Cam,
    functional Ram Air hood, honeycomb grille with r/t emblem, custom one off decals, , functional ramair hood . billet technology goodies and cap,22Elite console cover with custom stitching, NOESP installed. pistol grip shifter, custom underhood panels, powder coated wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    The codes shoud, the other tricks might not. It will display in the odometer window

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAG
    How to Display Diagnostic Trouble Codes
    by Tommy T.

Get in the car, close the door. Perform the following steps fairly quickly (less than 3 seconds) :

Turn key to ON
    then back to ACC
    then to ON
    then back to ACC
    then to ON

This is the same procedure used on most, if not all, late model DCX vehicles.
    Thanks much. This came very handy today

Will
    Dodge Charger Top Banana Daytona #450 of 4000
    Electronic Convenience Group, Protection Group, Sirius, UConnect, Sound Group II
    Car went home on Jan 31st, 2006
    Mods: Rear baby car seats (two of them!), Valentine One, Daytona Mats, Trunk Cargo Organizer

Post Thanks / Like
    I had my check engine light come on. I did the ignition check as stated in this log. I want to thank you guys. I did as you wrote and the check engine light has since gone out. So My many thanks to you.

Magnum375

Magnum 2005 R/T
    dyno 269 hp 301 torque done at 2006 chrysler car show at carlisle Pa.
    Build date 05/04 --JBA Ceramic coated Headers, LED Tails(Black), Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, K&N typhoon Intake, Billet Technology Shifter knob.

Post Thanks / Like
    not trying bring back an old post but this on,off,on,off,on procedure works on all chrysler products from early 80's to date.only diff is cars without display panels,the check engine light will flash.say the code is 55 which is the end code the check engine lght will flash 5 times puase flash 5 times.these code numbers are not OBDII but can be found the the repair manules such as chilton ect...hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledgebase threads never die. They just idle sometimes. Good info. Thanks.
    Did the radiator cap mod: SRT8 is here....
    The Hemi says, "VROOOM!" Hemi Registry #00420

Post Thanks / Like
    What if the CEL light blinked 89 times insteaD of the actual code

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sthemi
    What if the CEL light blinked 89 times insteaD of the actual code
    if MIL flashes after key on it means that not all OBD2 monitors have run since last reset and you'll have to wait till they all run and pass before passing an emission test.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK
    I got one tonight. The Wife hit the Rev limiter chasing this guy that cut her off. Don't mess with her! Any way, she hit the red line and the Maggie stalled out but then cam back like it should. Now there is a Cel on the dash. I run the code check and no codes. Shouldn't there be a code if there is a Cel?
    Her Maggie is a base RT so no evic stuff. I pulled fuse 11 for 5 min but still the cel and no code. Gave it some time then checked it again same thing. I took out 11 for the night I'll try it again in the morning. It wouldn't bother me if so much if it would just give me a code.
    Eric Scarbs/ Black Cherri
    Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    When I did this to check mine to get a code I did it 10- 12 times and only 2 times I was able to see P0700 and all other times I got _ _ _ _ _ Shouldnt the code come up everytime? Also another thing I noticed was after I put key in acc the CEL blinked 10 times the stayed solid? When the car is running the CEL stays solid?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by S&CSRT8 View Post
    When I did this to check mine to get a code I did it 10- 12 times and only 2 times I was able to see P0700 and all other times I got _ _ _ _ _ Shouldnt the code come up everytime? Also another thing I noticed was after I put key in acc the CEL blinked 10 times the stayed solid? When the car is running the CEL stays solid?
    P0700 means that the PCM has detected a fault present in the TCM. need to get it scaned to find out the TCM code.

btw, welcome to LXforums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scarbrs View Post
    OK
    I got one tonight. The Wife hit the Rev limiter chasing this guy that cut her off. Don't mess with her! Any way, she hit the red line and the Maggie stalled out but then cam back like it should. Now there is a Cel on the dash. I run the code check and no codes. Shouldn't there be a code if there is a Cel?
    Her Maggie is a base RT so no evic stuff. I pulled fuse 11 for 5 min but still the cel and no code. Gave it some time then checked it again same thing. I took out 11 for the night I'll try it again in the morning. It wouldn't bother me if so much if it would just give me a code.
    if MIL illuminated because of a transmission fault, you may not see the code.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Share This Thread