Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jbp-ohio View Post
    thanks!!

Any online manuals out for the LX's. Is there torque spec's and torque sequence for the upper manifold?? Torque plugs???
    http://lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=24486

Post Thanks / Like

ABS (ESP I guess) and the Traction Control lights

We have 4 Charger Police vehicles. On one of the 07 Hemi's the camera was left on. Battery went dead after sitting for 4 days. Jumped it with a jump box. Now there are lights on. (I have not seen the car yet) They said its the ABS (ESP I guess) and the Traction Control lights. The local shop just scratched their heads. They un-hooked the battery for a time period, lights still on.

Any idea what it is or how to fix it without a trip to the dealer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrellWD View Post
    We have 4 Charger Police vehicles. On one of the 07 Hemi's the camera was left on. Battery went dead after sitting for 4 days. Jumped it with a jump box. Now there are lights on. (I have not seen the car yet) They said its the ABS (ESP I guess) and the Traction Control lights. The local shop just scratched their heads. They un-hooked the battery for a time period, lights still on.

Any idea what it is or how to fix it without a trip to the dealer?
    try a SAS (steering angle sensor) recalibration.

Post Thanks / Like
    i see u made it back safe funky

2007 Charger Road & Track R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    I just hand polished my throttle body on my MSRT today. Installed everything back to normal and started my car. Now my idle is pulsating around 900-1200+ and i have a code (P2110) showing. Did anyone have this happen after doing work to there throttle body?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddah Jay View Post
    I just hand polished my throttle body on my MSRT today. Installed everything back to normal and started my car. Now my idle is pulsating around 900-1200+ and i have a code (P2110) showing. Did anyone have this happen after doing work to there throttle body?
    P2110-ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROL SYSTEM - FORCED LIMITED RPM
    • When Monitored: With the ignition on and the ETC Motor not in Limp Home mode.
    • Set Condition: When the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) detects an error in the ETC Motor Driver or throttle position.
    Possible Causes

INTERMITTENT DTC
    LOW BATTERY VOLTAGE
    (K124) ETC MOTOR (+) CIRCUIT SHORTED TO VOLTAGE
    (K126) ETC MOTOR (-) CIRCUIT SHORTED TO VOLTAGE
    (K124) ETC MOTOR (+) CIRCUIT SHORTED TO GROUND
    (K126) ETC MOTOR (-) CIRCUIT SHORTED TO GROUND
    (K124) ETC MOTOR (+) CIRCUIT SHORTED TO THE (K126) ETC MOTOR (-) CIRCUIT
    (K124) ETC MOTOR (+) CIRCUIT OPEN OR HIGH RESISTANCE
    (K126) ETC MOTOR (-) CIRCUIT OPEN OR HIGH RESISTANCE
    THROTTLE BODY
    POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM)

assuming the throttle body was removed for this operation,
    i'd be inspecting the TB connector closely for pushed out pins.

Post Thanks / Like
    The voltage seems to be fine at 13-14 volts, and i checked the TB connector and found no signs of any pushed/pulled out pins. Is there any other things to check for? I used my Predator to clear the codes, but the idle still surges. I just ordered a new throttle body just incase the problem continues. I guess i'll leave this mod to the proffesionals to do since it is one of those sensitive electrical parts.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked the diagnostics with my Predator and its showing 2 codes now. 1) P0171 - System too lean (Bank 1) , 2) System too lean (Bank 2) What should i do? Is it safe for me to drive my MSRT under these conditions? Any help ASAP will be very appreciated...

Post Thanks / Like
    among other things, low fuel pressure will cause fuel system lean faults.

Post Thanks / Like
    Before I mention my current issue, I must give a great big thanks to fnkychkn for the help, advice and TIME that he gives trying to help others. If you're ever in Brooklyn, NY give a call and I'll buy you a cold one, killer pizza or whatever else you like to consume. OK, I've done my a** kissing now onto my recent problem. This morning while going for breakfast, I went to pass a bus, the car downshifted and like went into neutral. It revved, but wouldn't move. I coasted a distance, put it in neutral and back into drive then it "caught" and drove normal. The MIL light came on during this escapade. I've read this thread, did the "key dance" and no trouble codes came up. I pulled #11 fuse for a minute, but MIL light is still on, but not blinking. Any thoughts?..........Ralph from Brooklyn

Post Thanks / Like
    you'll need a scanner to retrieve the fault codes (probably TCM fault). do you have access to a starscan/starmobile? if not, how about a DiabloSport Predator or SuperChips tuner? if not you can always go to Autozone or similar autoparts store where they can scan it for you (usually free).

Post Thanks / Like
    I've ran a few errands, parked it overnight, this morning the MIL light is out. The car was operating fine right after the "neutral" episode. I tested it this morning with ESP on and off, Autosticking it and not, and everything is operating as designed. I'm hoping it was just a hiccup and won't happen again...is that a possibility?....Ralph from Brooklyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparBrew View Post
    I've ran a few errands, parked it overnight, this morning the MIL light is out. The car was operating fine right after the "neutral" episode. I tested it this morning with ESP on and off, Autosticking it and not, and everything is operating as designed. I'm hoping it was just a hiccup and won't happen again...is that a possibility?....Ralph from Brooklyn
    anything's possible...but i wouldn't count on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Help... for some reason i have a CEL and no codes? i have been getting a thermostat code on and off for a few weeks (i have a 176 thermostat and when its cold i have to be really careful to let it warm up or it goes off). Today at lunch i checked the codes again, and it was the same thing, turned the code off and the light is still on....
    GRRRR car is running just fine... trans shifts fine and everything...

Should i pull the diablo off the car and pull fuse 11? Im going to scan the car again with the diablo and see if i get any codes after work... if i dont im at a loss for what to do...
    2006 INFERNO RED MSRT8 - SOLD-
    2005 FORD P71 Crown Vic
    DREAMING OF A NEW MOPAR

Post Thanks / Like
    for some reason, the predator cannot read all DTCs. try pulling fuse 11 for 15 seconds. if that doesn't clear it. you'll need to put your stock tune back in and recheck.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Share This Thread