Post Thanks / Like

Toymakerz Collabo....

We had the privilege of working with the Toymakerz crew and made a set of custom 20x10 20x12 SX7 3pc wheels for a Widebody tricked out Challenger. Check out the entire show on Velocity

"Not all wheels are made the same" www.triumphforged.com 22 years of wheel manufacturing experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    It’s been a while so thought we update some of the pics
    98FC9C76-40B9-4B3F-8F8B-CAE2AF9D25B4.jpg
    05E2408D-0DC5-428F-878C-ABD4A6C5FD20.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hooked up once again with the Toymaker and the outcome is going to be insane....cannot wait for season 3 premier

20x18 Gunslinger's

IMG_3726.jpg
    IMG_3817.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Less than 60 days away from the show premier....cannot wait to see the Toymaker spinning the 20x18 Gunslinger's
    IMG_8850.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! That's a beautiful wheel!

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Wow! That's a beautiful wheel!
    Thx! We're so looking forward to seeing show...airs mid May.
    IMG_5344.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    In case you missed it....Check out Sarah Edwards Challenger RT on Toymakerz
    IMG_9198.jpg
    IMG_9199.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ watched that episode hoping it was the one with the monster wheels...was disappointed that it wasn't that episode, but loved the wheels on her car. I think they should've added some extra power to the car, but hey...that's just me.

Really like those monsters above and will certainly be watching the show. Keep up the great work!

(checks pockets...finds lint...sigh)
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes Triumph liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, not to be a hater, but when I saw that episode of the widebody challenger. That mod is nothing short of butt ugly. It looks cheap, stick on plastic flares. With his resources and craft it looks hurried and does nothing to excite me.
    Last edited by Pandora; 04-19-2019 at 12:26 AM.
    Likes Triumph liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon View Post
    ^^ watched that episode hoping it was the one with the monster wheels...was disappointed that it wasn't that episode, but loved the wheels on her car. I think they should've added some extra power to the car, but hey...that's just me.

Really like those monsters above and will certainly be watching the show. Keep up the great work!

(checks pockets...finds lint...sigh)
    Thanks for watching. Show is airing the end of the month...we're soooooo looking forward to it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I'm sorry, not to be a hater, but when I saw that episode of the widebody challenger. That mod is nothing sort of butt ugly. It looks cheap, stick on plastic flares. With his resources and craft it looks hurried and does nothing to excite me.
    No worries and thanks for tour post. The green Challenger was done in season 2 last year and the set up was originally from F5 movie...way back in 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Them wheels are SICK! Only thing I haven't seen so far (only halfway thru the episode) is a Triumph Wheels banner hanging in their shop.

22" wide tires....

Commercials are over....back to the show

Post Thanks / Like
    Finished the show and only one little mention of custom wheels by Triumph....buttnuggets. Would've liked to have seen some hard launches to see if the fronts would come off the ground versus a bunch of 13 year old type burnouts....anybody can do that lol.

Wheels looked awesome and great job guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Them wheels are SICK! Only thing I haven't seen so far (only halfway thru the episode) is a Triumph Wheels banner hanging in their shop.

22" wide tires....

Commercials are over....back to the show
    Thx!! here's our new banner

20x18 Gunslinger's

Lol watched this morning too
    IMG_9510.jpg

Finished the show and only one little mention of custom wheels by Triumph....buttnuggets. Would've liked to have seen some hard launches to see if the fronts would come off the ground versus a bunch of 13 year old type burnouts....anybody can do that lol.

Wheels looked awesome and great job guys!
    Thanks for watching...more to come! Car will be on tour all across the country and guys plan on killing lots of tires

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally kill a set of summer tires every summer and have for the past 6 years...just not 22 inches wide lol...

Nice banner btw :-)