Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    I figured you at least had the 9.5" Hellcat/Dynamics package wheels, didn't know you were running 10.5" reps out back. Nice combo.

    Richard
    Thanks. Yea never had running issues or had to run spacers or anything they are a 25mm offset for what it’s worth.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Thanks. Yea never had running issues or had to run spacers or anything they are a 25mm offset for what it’s worth.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, I'm certain BM_SRT only had to run spacers because the OEM wheels can only be widened towards the back side of the hoop. He had the 9" OEM SRT8 wheels taken to 10". I had seriously considered it too, until I found a beautiful set of take-off Dynamics package 9.5"

    Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Yep, I'm certain BM_SRT only had to run spacers because the OEM wheels can only be widened towards the back side of the hoop. He had the 9" OEM SRT8 wheels taken to 10". I had seriously considered it too, until I found a beautiful set of take-off Dynamics package 9.5"

    Richard
    Oh very nice. People hate on them because there are so many but I love the look of them, I believe it’s the best looking factory wheel from all the American manufacturers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm running 11" MRR M392 in the rears. I already rub on inside liner. Maybe i'll remove the liner and try a 305 35 Mickey Thompson SS

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    i'm running 11" MRR M392 in the rears. I already rub on inside liner. Maybe i'll remove the liner and try a 305 35 Mickey Thompson SS
    I thought about doing 11” and 315 but at this point I don’t think 3/8” would be worth another 1500-2000. And potential rubbing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know what you mean and again can say i rub when i'm going speeds above 45 and hit hard inclines\declines bumps on both rears. I'm wondering how the 35 sidewall in the rear will look with 40 series front?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    I know what you mean and again can say i rub when i'm going speeds above 45 and hit hard inclines\declines bumps on both rears. I'm wondering how the 35 sidewall in the rear will look with 40 series front?
    Well you gotta remember the 35 and 40 sidewall is a percentage of the width so a
    305-35-20 sidewall is almost the exact same size as a 275-40-20


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Jay Z thanked for this post

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered some MT street SS in 305/35 for $910. I was almost going to go with the Nitto 555Rs but i swear i've seen some people on here say they didnt hold traction very well. i'll report back with what all this is going to take to fit smh
    Likes DBL.DWN liked this post

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    Just ordered some MT street SS in 305/35 for $910. I was almost going to go with the Nitto 555Rs but i swear i've seen some people on here say they didnt hold traction very well. i'll report back with what all this is going to take to fit smh
    Yea mine are about toast. I chose them incase I get stuck in the rain. But yea I will probably find another option soon. I have a set of street tires when I go further than 50 miles or so.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    what did you guys do when or if you had to remove fender liner? anyone make a bracket for rear bumper to stay stiff? my Viagra aint workin

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had the 555Nittos. No they didnt grip as well as they looked. Got a set of Nittos no5 I think. Much better.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    these tires are the sheeetttt. No traction problems so far

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Z View Post
    what did you guys do when or if you had to remove fender liner? anyone make a bracket for rear bumper to stay stiff? my Viagra aint workin
    Interested as well. I was thinking of getting some stiff hanger strap/perforated plumbers tape.

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •