Post Thanks / Like

LX wheel and tire fitment help 06 charger srt8

Hey there guys! I am a newer member on the forum so first i will introduce myself.
    Hello! my name is Jake i'm located in Toronto, Canada. I drive a 2006 dodge charger srt8

i'm getting my car out of storage in the next few weeks and shes getting some new shoes!
    i have my heart set on the following setup
    FAST WHEELS REPLIKA r179
    20x9.5 71.5 bore +18 offset
    20x11 71.5 bore +25 offset

im trying to run cooper zeon rs3-s
    275/40r20
    305/35r20

my question to you guys: will I have ok fitment with this setup? Or will there be rubbing?
    I would go 315 but the 305 offers a great price point.

thank you for your advice
    p.s. I have stock ride height currently

Post Thanks / Like
    bump - I was told id possibly need a 3mm spacer in the rear to clear the inner liner.

Post Thanks / Like
    The fronts should clear fine, depending on the spoke design.

In the rear, if it were me, I'd go for 3mm-6mm spacers. There are some that run +25mm offset with no issues. I have a 6mm spacer on my 20x10.5's with +25mm offset and 315/35's in the rear. I like the extra clearance inside.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I just installed some Stance sf08 10.5x20x25mm and 9x20x20mm with 305/35/20 & 245/45/20 Cooper RS3-G1. I don't believe mine rub but I never saw any obvious rub marks but the liner was a cleaner black than the rest but then I also had rub those bumps with my fingers before installing them. The rim did not stick out past the fender without a tire installed but with tires on the rim mine did stick out past the fender just a little. The tire was very close to the dreaded bumps and I don't think I would do 11" on mine. I almost went for 11" but glad I didn't. I dropped mine a good 2" a week later and have been fooling with that and will get another look next weekend. I actually think I gained more space on the dreaded bumps after lowering it and of course my tires do not stick out with the negative camber created by the drop.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you have any pics of your stance....looking to do 315's on my 06 Charger.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a few but they're to large. Seems I'm not allowed to post a photo any larger than an ant!

Post Thanks / Like
    Microsoft services

Microsoft services

Microsoft services

Microsoft services

Microsoft services

Hope these work correctly? I believe the rear has dropped a little more since these pictures. The right rear is adjusted as high as it can go and the left rear has about 1/4" left to go higher. it was a little higher even with the stock suspension. I'm working on making some spacers that will hopefully work and let me get her just a little higher, 3/8" - 1/2" higher in the rear. Negative camber is a little more than I want at least -2* and once mostly corrected with bushings I believe there will be major tire rub if even drivable on my streets. I think the fender will be almost right on top of the tire. I find it impossible to get a true height measurement because every place I try a measurement I get different readings. The best I can say is the right rear is at 28" to the top of the fender from the ground. Sometimes a little less and sometimes a little more. I don't believe there is a level flat place in my entire city including my driveway!
    Last edited by Craigslue; 04-21-2019 at 11:20 AM.