Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neuroticdave View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I recall reading that for some coilover kits would require some other part (the name escapes me at the moment) to get alignments done correctly. Does this kit need that?

Some cars have required the alignment bushings. It is a hit & miss thing.
    Kristina "Kris" Ash
    www.thesuspensionsource.com
    5654 E. Westover #112
    Fresno, CA 93727
    1-888-230-1288

Post Thanks / Like
    Received my kit today. Quality looks pretty darn good for the price. Couldn't be happier except for the fact that I thought they came complete, hence selling my stock setup. Question is, for the fronts, I'm assuming I need (2) strut mounts, (6) bolts/nuts, and (2) rubber thingys or can I skip the rubber pads (can't seem to find them at my local junkyard)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumRT05 View Post
    Received my kit today. Quality looks pretty darn good for the price. Couldn't be happier except for the fact that I thought they came complete, hence selling my stock setup. Question is, for the fronts, I'm assuming I need (2) strut mounts, (6) bolts/nuts, and (2) rubber thingys or can I skip the rubber pads (can't seem to find them at my local junkyard)?

Yes you will reuse the top mounts and various bolts. The rubber pads aren't required but you can use the top one on the bottom for the rear.

Post Thanks / Like
    How good is this kit vs the eibachs or the kw v2s?

Current - 2007 Dodge Magnum sXt - Silver w/Purple Stripes - Daily driver
    Current - 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T - '15 Sublime/'05 Brilliant Black - Weekend warrior
    Current - 2005 Dodge Magnum sXt - Silver - Complete/running parts car
    Current - 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T - Cool Vanilla - parts car
    Current - 2012 Dodge Journey SXT V6 - Pearl White
    Gone - 2015 Chrysler 300S V6 rwd - Bright White
    RIP - 2005 Dodge 'Dirty Whore' Magnum R/T (12/7/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Motor View Post
    How good is this kit vs the eibachs or the kw v2s?
    You wouldn't be comparing apples to apples at this point. Street Edge is an entry level coilover kit. Better than springs. Those both coilover brands you mention are NOT entry level. Different features.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TSS View Post
    You wouldn't be comparing apples to apples at this point. Street Edge is an entry level coilover kit. Better than springs. Those both coilover brands you mention are NOT entry level. Different features.
    Thanks. Reason i asked that is because i've ran them on my first mag and im trying to come up with something for the second one.

How is the ride quality of this kit vs the SRT take off suspension (what is currently installed on the car)?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. Reason i asked that is because i've ran them on my first mag and im trying to come up with something for the second one.

How is the ride quality of this kit vs the SRT take off suspension (what is currently installed on the car)?

Thanks!
    I would be just another salesperson if I told you it's better than SRT. I cannot honestly tell you it is better or worse. I have never been in a stock SRT to compare. We have several SRT customers so I would assume it is better or equal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TSS View Post
    I would be just another salesperson if I told you it's better than SRT. I cannot honestly tell you it is better or worse. I have never been in a stock SRT to compare. We have several SRT customers so I would assume it is better or equal.
    I appreciate your honesty

Post Thanks / Like
    I appreciate your honesty
    No problem. Sorry I couldn't provide a better answer. I know there is a thread around here that is a few pages long of current customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Visited your website. Drop down menu for 06 Dodge is trucks only (no cars). Google map doesn't load (error message), Doesn't inspire confidence. Not likely (and unable to order parts. = Empty Cart

Still looking for suspension parts.

You might want to tend to your website
    DanRealtor

Of Course It Was Me
    but you already knew that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread