Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton,Wisconsin
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like

    My 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8-ProCharger SUPERCHARGER!!! :-)

    For all those 300 owners who have waited so patiently for a ProCharger, the WAIT is over!!!

    Our 300 sitting proud. http://www.procharger.com/6.4_300.shtml

    New vid of a simple mod res delete which amazingly sounds good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gba...ature=youtu.be
    along with initial delete vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGU_l-Gtnek

    And recent video of P-1SC-1 running sounds! Very subdued at idle! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7uhr7FgxPk

    As to the thermostat, A Jet 180degree. Fan settings at 184 LS and 194 HS for now with the higher outside temps here.

    As to the catch can, which is off for now. A new mount bracket will need to be made to clear the overflow res. yet.

    A/F, Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges are A-pillar mounted. All digital AutoMeter. Came out looking great!

    As to tires, I am back to Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255-45-20 all around. We shall see if they contain "The Beast" at least some what! :-)

    Back in later December of 2013 while speaking with Walt Sipp from ProCharger about future products, he asked about my ride. I told him about my severe addiction to MOPAR, especially SRT's! He then inquired if I would be interested in a Factory Beta test program as they were looking for a 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 to finalize their line of products for Mopar to date. After thinking about this offer for a day, my wife and I decided to trust them with our pride and joy! All paper work was sent to us on 12-31-2013 and the agreement was signed and returned. On 01-17-2014 ProCharger received our ride and began the engineering process. First dyno to establish base-line produced 439rwhp. I was amazed that it was higher than I really thought, but not shocked as most do 425 to 440rwhp stock after approx. 15,000 run miles and it had a simple K&N drop-in filter. As the weeks of my anxiety went by and only one small fitment issue they had(inner fender mount area for OEM air box) our ride was completed on 04-07-2013, with 578rwhp at 7.3psi of boost!

    Now I couldn't pick it up immediately due to a conflict with our schedule. YES, I am now really excited because their done and I am not ready to go! lol-lol On 04-13-2014 we made it to ProCharger World Campus in Lenexa, Ks. and Jason Medlin, Technical Manager at ProCharger was extremely gracious to meet with us on a SUNDAY to deliver our vehicle to us!

    This is one business that in my humble experience treat their Customers like GOLD! Bravo Jason, Walt, their TEAM and even Ken Jones-CEO of ProCharger, called me personally to chat about our ride. They were GREAT to work with and very Professional with the entire process!

    Also a sincere THANKS to DiabloSport for coming to ProCharger to be directly involved in the tuning process with ProCharger tuning engineers! Thanks Again to ALL!

    Some basic spec's: My air intake temp. ran only max of 8 degrees above ambient which is far better than my Mopar CAI (usually 11 to 14 degrees) would run!!! The myth of the air intake above the header area under hood is totally FALSE with the massive air to air intercooler!


    For me personally, this was a far better choice for Forced Induction! My good buddy has a Kenne Bell 2.8LC on his 2011 Challenger SRT8 6-speed and from my personally driving his BEAST it hits immediately, hauls Arsche and truly is Amazing also! :-) Now as time go's on, I will report ANY numbers I collect to help prove this product.

    If any are interested? Go to their web site and review the latest blog news about a Chevy truck turning 230,000 miles with a ProCharger installed at 1300 miles on the Odo! Simply Amazing!!!

    Bottom line now is, How long before I WANT more??????? LOL-LOL :-)
    Our classy machine is now an "ALL BUSINESS MACHINE" A 578rwhp Business Machine !!!

    Hell Yeah it's a Hemi and one mean Beast in Lamb's clothing!!!

    Teo

    Mustang Dynamometer Test Report
    Updates, Documentation & More At
    www.MustangDyne.com
    Or Call 1-330-963-5400
    ATI ProCharger
    14801 West 114th Terr,
    Lenexa, Kansas 66215
    Phone: 913-338-2886 / - Fax: 913-338-5506 /
    Date Printed : 2014/01/21 Filter Mode : FIR
    Time Printed : 12:32:28 Filter Value : 20
    Run# License Owner Acquired Test Comments
    1 NYREIG ALL CAR 01/21 12:14:07 2012 CHRYSLER 300 SRT8 BASELINE RUN 1
    2
    3
    Eng Power T WC AFR 1
    0.00
    50.00
    100.00
    150.00
    200.00
    250.00
    300.00
    350.00
    400.00
    450.00
    500.00
    10.0
    10.6
    11.2
    11.8
    12.4
    13.0
    13.6
    14.2
    14.8
    15.4
    16.0
    Engine Speed
    2000 2450 2900 3350 3800 4250 4700 5150 5600 6050 6500
    Min Max Avg
    Channel / Run 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3
    Eng Torque T WC (Ft-Lb 352.42 (413.41) 392.60
    Eng Power T WC (HP) 168.39 (439.65) 341.49
    AFR 1 (Ratio) 11.6 (12.6) 11.9



    Mustang Dynamometer Test Report
    Updates, Documentation & More At
    www.MustangDyne.com
    Or Call 1-330-963-5400
    ATI ProCharger
    14801 West 114th Terr,
    Lenexa, Kansas 66215
    Phone: 913-338-2886 / - Fax: 913-338-5506 /
    Date Printed : 2014/04/07 Filter Mode : FIR
    Time Printed : 16:40:46 Filter Value : 20
    Run# License Owner Acquired Test Comments
    1 NYREIG ALL CAR 04/07 15:49:18 2012 CHRYSLER 300 SRT8 BETA P1SC 578HP
    2
    3
    Eng Power T WC Boost
    0.00
    60.00
    120.00
    180.00
    240.00
    300.00
    360.00
    420.00
    480.00
    540.00
    600.00
    0.0
    1.6
    3.2
    4.8
    6.4
    8.0
    9.6
    11.2
    12.8
    14.4
    16.0
    Engine Speed
    2500 2870 3240 3610 3980 4350 4720 5090 5460 5830 6200
    Min Max Avg
    Channel / Run 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3
    Eng Torque T WC (Ft-Lb 403.35 (523.57) 480.87
    Eng Power T WC (HP) 192.93 (578.39) 403.77
    AFR 1 (Ratio) 11.0 (12.2) 11.5 Happy-Happy :-)
    Boost (PSI) 1.9 (7.3) 4.4


    Now Shipping! Procharger 11-14 5.7L HEMI Kits-25401-jpg
    Last edited by Teo; 06-03-2014 at 03:25 AM. Reason: added video's
    My body grows older, but I will "NEVER" grow up! SOLD-2007 Chrysler 300C SRT D-G "Forever Inferno Red" and SOLD-2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Detonator Yellow with a 6-spd and 3:92 rear turning 255/45-20's fully stock or until I get another Wild A** Idea? Which I did! 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Black on Black on Black.
    YES! I did just get another Wild A** Idea! ProCharger P-1SC-1 set at 7psi for 578rwhp!!!
    Likes [email protected], bandaid liked this post



  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! Good to see Procharger's continuing support of the platform.
    George
    2006 300 SRT8, Brilliant Black
    Kenne Bell 2.8LC, AMP Installed, Johan Tuned *** 3.06 Getrag from BFNY *** Carbon Fiber Intake from Legmaker *** Arrington Competition Single Pump (Walbro 400) *** G-Force Level 5 Axles *** Aquamist Water\Meth Injection*** BT Catch Can*** Tranzformer*** Kooks Catless Mids *** Forgestar CF10 Wheels (10.5" rears) *** FrankenCooler Oil Cooler
    Thanks Teo thanked for this post
    Likes Teo, Malingator liked this post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    1,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats!

    My 392 Challenger was the car they used to prototype the system for the 392. It was great to deal with Jason.

    After kicking my cars arse and many upgrades, they are amazing at customer service and support.

    Great choice going with ProCharger.

    BES NA 426 w/Thiteks 11.5 ALL DAY
    Thanks Teo thanked for this post
    Likes Teo liked this post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton,Wisconsin
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goehner View Post
    Congrats!

    My 392 Challenger was the car they used to prototype the system for the 392. It was great to deal with Jason.

    After kicking my cars arse and many upgrades, they are amazing at customer service and support.

    Great choice going with ProCharger.

    Thanks Goehner!! I am glad I am among friends!! What was your initial numbers when first S/C'd?

    Auto or 6-speed?

    Teo

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    1,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    Thanks Goehner!! I am glad I am among friends!! What was your initial numbers when first S/C'd?

    Auto or 6-speed?

    Teo
    Auto. I had to wait 18 months or so before my car could be tuned. Long story, but my car had an Arrington PCM/harness swap done prior to 2011 tuning. Arrington dyno I think was 522 rwhp.

    Now 3 years later, a couple motors broke, PWR 426, D1 Procharger at 12 PSI or so I am at 630 rwhp with a ton of kr.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton,Wisconsin
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goehner View Post
    Auto. I had to wait 18 months or so before my car could be tuned. Long story, but my car had an Arrington PCM/harness swap done prior to 2011 tuning. Arrington dyno I think was 522 rwhp.

    Now 3 years later, a couple motors broke, PWR 426, D1 Procharger at 12 PSI or so I am at 630 rwhp with a ton of kr.

    522rwhp was great at that time. This horsepower addiction many of us have, is still the BEST drug one could ever ask for!

    Also THANKS for now planting the seeds of thought! It won't take long for me that 578rwhp will become docile. lol-lol

    Teo
    Last edited by Teo; 04-27-2014 at 01:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goehner View Post
    ...

    with a ton of kr.
    Nothing too drastic I hope. Make sure you keep your catch can emptied.

    I don't see any KR at WOT but can get up to 6 degrees in PTB.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton,Wisconsin
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Nothing too drastic I hope. Make sure you keep your catch can emptied.

    I don't see any KR at WOT but can get up to 6 degrees in PTB.

    Catch can? What's a Catch Can??? LOL-LOL Just kidding! :-) It is difficult at times being almost 64years old with balancing my wants with COMMON sense!! 650rwhp should be more than enough for the street for a 4400lb ride with-out breaking everything?? My objective to this LIFE is to have as much fun as possible with-out doing any harm to any other and to leave it totally---BROKE! :-) This ride is also stress-relief for my wife who still is an active ICU/CCU R.N. for the last 40 plus years and also loves working with me on these projects. I am Blessed to have her and the many around me who are true gear-heads for these rides. As to the factory tune? I feel very comfortable they have it fat and safe so I get some longevity from it. DiabloSport was also there and involved in the tune. It is always great common sense to have more than one mind involved in any critical project right from the git-go, but it still is a mechanical item that Murphy's Law can jump in when you least expect it when pushing for more. :-)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering why you guys or pushing that much power out of the 392s is the Hp/toque screen on the 8.4 show the increase in HP?
    Thanks Teo thanked for this post
    Likes Teo liked this post

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Largo, FL
    Posts
    4,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    Catch can? What's a Catch Can??? LOL-LOL Just kidding! :-) It is difficult at times being almost 64years old with balancing my wants with COMMON sense!! 650rwhp should be more than enough for the street for a 4400lb ride with-out breaking everything?? My objective to this LIFE is to have as much fun as possible with-out doing any harm to any other and to leave it totally---BROKE! :-) This ride is also stress-relief for my wife who still is an active ICU/CCU R.N. for the last 40 plus years and also loves working with me on these projects. I am Blessed to have her and the many around me who are true gear-heads for these rides. As to the factory tune? I feel very comfortable they have it fat and safe so I get some longevity from it. DiabloSport was also there and involved in the tune. It is always great common sense to have more than one mind involved in any critical project right from the git-go, but it still is a mechanical item that Murphy's Law can jump in when you least expect it when pushing for more. :-)
    Sounds right to me

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton,Wisconsin
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 392guy View Post
    Just wondering why you guys or pushing that much power out of the 392s is the Hp/toque screen on the 8.4 show the increase in HP?

    Everyone knows the mountain is there! The question is: Should one just stand at the base and look up?--------Or truly satisfy themselves and CLIMB it to the TOP!!! :-)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the kind words for all of us here at ATI! I know we all fell in love with your car here in the office. (And wished it was in our driveways)
    Now start hunting down some E63's to pick on.
    Thanks Teo thanked for this post
    Likes Rat Patrol, Teo liked this post

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NE Ohio, by the pond
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome, I have a red headed 300 I'm guessing as two different dyno runs show at 390.

    Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks Teo thanked for this post
    Likes Teo liked this post

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton,Wisconsin
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parttimer View Post
    That is awesome, I have a red headed 300 I'm guessing as two different dyno runs show at 390.

    Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2


    The 6.1's are an honest 390 to 400 stock The 6.4L much different story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5PWKGUu6Kk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Appleton,Wisconsin
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ProChargerTECH View Post
    Thanks for the kind words for all of us here at ATI! I know we all fell in love with your car here in the office. (And wished it was in our driveways)
    Now start hunting down some E63's to pick on.

    You are Very Welcome!! It truly was our pleasure to deal with "ALL" the Extremely Professional individuals at ProCharger!

    An E63? Think that would even be a challenge??? Or give them 4 car lengths and 4 seconds head start!!! lol-lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •