Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by netnathan View Post
    wellll....we flew right through 1 million infections and rising

Big question..
    How long does someone have the virus if they are show no symptoms (asymptomatic)? When are they no longer spreading the disease?
    Please read the data I've posted; in it - it suggests those shedding virus can be asymptomatic up to 14 days prior to exhibiting symptoms - or never exhibit symptoms!

Those who are infected; by just breathing and talking they are shedding the virus.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Scary stuff and I'm in Hotspot New Orleans area. I'm working on a homemade mask and gonna drive out to rural areas to get groceries, the city is bad news right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2016 Challenger SRT 392, A8, Technology Group
    Thanks OlGeezer2018 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidd View Post
    Scary stuff and I'm in Hotspot New Orleans area. I'm working on a homemade mask and gonna drive out to rural areas to get groceries, the city is bad news right now.

Do not drive anywhere, except to your local / nearest suppliers!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidd View Post

I'm in Vancouver, Canada and the rural folks are telling the urban folks to stay away. Healthcare is more limited in the rural areas and they don't need the added pressure of dealing with injuries or whatnot for non-residents at the moment.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
    2006 MRT, Blaze Red Crystal Pearl (PRH), Upgraded Rear Police Brakes, Mopar Police Wheels with Continental ContiPureContact, Stock Rims with Bridgestone Blizzak WS-80, Danko Predator Grille, BT Catch Can, LMI AirHammer, EGR disabled, 91 tune, H8 battery (AC Delco 49AGM).
    Likes DBL.DWN, KYUUBI, Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismah View Post
    I'm in Vancouver, Canada and the rural folks are telling the urban folks to stay away. Healthcare is more limited in the rural areas and they don't need the added pressure of dealing with injuries or whatnot for non-residents at the moment.

Please allow me to express my extreme opinion. States should close their borders to all (flow of commerce excepted). Violators (adult) caught are jailed until victory over Covid 19 is declared. Billboards should read “Welcome To Florida See Our Jails.”
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismah View Post

The same is happening in northern Michigan. Many people have summer homes and are wanting to open and chill. I’m not sure how it’s going.
    I own homes in Florida and Michigan. I won’t be in Florida anytime soon!COVID 19 (the disease) --> SARS-CoV-2 (specific virus)...
    It’s a tough situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 300 SRT8 / 2007 Grand Cherokee SRT8 Turbocharged

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Do not drive anywhere, except to your local / nearest suppliers!
    Yes, that is good advice and I have rethought my idea.

Some of the local stores are now allowing you to bring your list to the drive-thru and they will shop for you. Also my neighborhood Walmart grocery is now doing the pickup service again on the app so will start doing that again. And I still try to order as much as I can from Amazon. It's tough but we are going to make it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen many of the Coronavirus Task Force briefings. I have concluded one thing that infuriates me. I am completely fed up with journalist asking questions. They are just too ignorant to ask medical or statistical questions. The networks should be sending medically trained experts to the briefings and very few journalists.

(I have had a long history, the 41 years of employment a power plant, dealing with ignorant journalists attempting to report on incidents that occurred at the three different plants that I worked over the 41 years. What they reported was so far from what actually occurred it was something we laughed about every time.)

Statistics on Covid 19 responsible deaths that I demand, for what that is worth: (I don't care anything about cases, it is meaningless considering asymptomatic cases) I want these metrics updated and published at least twice a week.

1. Histogram of deaths by age. 5 year intervals
    2. Histogram of deaths by BMI. 5 point intervals
    3. Pie Chart of deaths by sex
    4. Pie Chart of deaths by race
    5. Pie Chart of deaths by blood type
    6. Graph of Deaths per Day. That would allow us to visualize the shape of the Bell-like curve these politicians like to verbalize.

It would much more informative if the graph metric were stratified by states. When aggregated to the entire USA the differing process rates of the states makes data analysis extremely compromised.
    Last edited by RT NOMAD; 04-04-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was intending to step away from the LX forums, but this story caught my attention...

Tiger at NYC's Bronx Zoo tests positive for coronavirus

Please read, COVID-19 is jumping to other species. What is unknown is whether COVID-19 would cause these animals to become possible carriers... In the case of this article, large cats at a zoo in NYC...

Post Thanks / Like
    I always figure it will jump to the Apes in Africa....then, seems like it will live on for a very long time...infecting and jumping species...back to man again and again...Will some Pharm Company give a vaccine to all of African people when developed.? Doubtful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by olgeezer2018 View Post
    i always figure it will jump to the apes in africa....then, seems like it will live on for a very long time...infecting and jumping species...back to man again and again...will some pharm company give a vaccine to all of african people when developed.? Doubtful.
    ​wtf?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGeezer2018 View Post
    I always figure it will jump to the Apes in Africa....then, seems like it will live on for a very long time...infecting and jumping species...back to man again and again...Will some Pharm Company give a vaccine to all of African people when developed.? Doubtful.
    Wow wait what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eskle View Post
    The same is happening in northern Michigan. Many people have summer homes and are wanting to open and chill. I’m not sure how it’s going.
    I own homes in Florida and Michigan. I won’t be in Florida anytime soon!COVID 19 (the disease) --> SARS-CoV-2 (specific virus)...
    It’s a tough situation.
    I'm in southeast Michigan and was always thinking....if it was warmer, all these people (wanting to quarantine/have a place up north) would just go up north and those poor people would be seeing an influx/spread of the disease (if they had it) because of them
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like

COVID 19 (the disease) --> SARS-CoV-2 (specific virus)...

Quote Originally Posted by snobrdrdan View Post
    I'm in southeast Michigan and was always thinking....if it was warmer, all these people (wanting to quarantine/have a place up north) would just go up north and those poor people would be seeing an influx/spread of the disease (if they had it) because of them
    I’m in North Oakland county. Over 100 cases in my zip. (That they’re aware of)I used to own a place in Crawford county and I’m pretty sure my crusty old neighbor wouldn’t be too happy to see me if I pulled in right now. You really can’t blame them. Most of the counties up north have only a few cases, some with none. People need to keep it that way. We had contractors scheduled for work on our home in Florida. It’s been put on hold as my wife was planning travel. We will do our part.
    I hear the same is happening in NY.
    Last edited by eskle; 04-06-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast