Post Thanks / Like

Notre Dame, What do you think really happened?

Was a Sad Day in History for sure for anyone. Christian, Catholic, or what ever. Large part of history gone forever. I think the timing is odd. It's being reported as an accident, but last month alone there was 47 documented attacks on churches and religious sites in France. It can't be ruled out so fast, could be another attacker that took the remodeling as an opportunity.
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler w/ wickerbill, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted Tail-lights & Side Markers, Tinted Windows, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to think it was an accident.... But, the fact that multiple predominantly Catholic churches have been targeted it is hard to not look elsewhere.

Having been there, Paris, in 2017and experienced 2 incedents and its hard not to point the finger in a particular direction. Just about all the homless or street beggers were foreigners.

The local police were patrolling, along with the Gendarmes and the French Army. All were carry semi auto weapons and in some cases full auto. I counted 6 in the subway, 4 in one group and 2 in the other. Also, French Army doing secuity at Napoleon's Tomb and at Notre Dame.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by hemi_57; 04-17-2019 at 09:45 PM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Thanks OlGeezer2018 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Assuming the fire was not intentionally started, and there was the beginnings of a renovation, my first thought was a welding incident that had an insufficient fire watch for a very old all wood construction building.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2017 Go Mango Challenger T/A
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771
    Thanks OlGeezer2018 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_57 View Post
    ... and experienced 2 muzzie incedents...
    Please refrain from using ethnic slander. Disrespect for ethnic origin will not be tolerated.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Thanks agoristmike thanked for this post
    Likes agoristmike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Please refrain from using ethnic slander. Disrespect for ethnic origin will not be tolerated.
    Fixed....

Sent via Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Fixed....

Sent via Tapatalk
    Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to think it was an accident.... But, the fact that multiple predominantly Catholic churches have been targeted it is hard to not look elsewhere.

Having been there, Paris, in 2017 and experienced 2 incidents and its hard not to point the finger in a particular direction. Just about all the homeless or street beggars were foreigners.

The local police were patrolling, along with the Gendarmes and the French Army. All were carry semi auto weapons and in some cases full auto. I counted 6 in the subway, 4 in one group and 2 in the other. Also, French Army doing security at Napoleon's Tomb and at Notre Dame.

Sent via Tapatalk
    I'd like also think it was an accident as well. My Son was in Paris in 2015 during the bombing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, maybe it was that crazy white guy in louisiana took a little trip? You know, the police chiefs son who burnt down multiple historic churches primarily attended by black folk and is now being charged with hate crimes? I mean if we're going to baselessly speculate based on nothing but our own prejudices, may as well keep it current and equally baseless.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com
    Likes landoawd, Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by agoristmike View Post
    Hmmm, maybe it was that crazy white guy in louisiana took a little trip? You know, the police chiefs son who burnt down multiple historic churches primarily attended by black folk and is now being charged with hate crimes? I mean if we're going to baselessly speculate based on nothing but our own prejudices, may as well keep it current and equally baseless.
    Finally..two posts of merit outside of BrGuy's.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Thanks 82ColEd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Finally..two posts of merit outside of BrGuy's.
    well to be fair, the first post is completely without merit, but that was the point, since merit-less vitriol seems to be what this thread is for.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's a toss up. It's easy to imagine a whole variety of accidents that could start a fire. Varnish on rags will spontaneously combust under the right conditions, electrical fires in old wooden buildings are not uncommon and can be ferocious. On the other hand there are many possible criminal motives. I'm not sure we'll ever know.

Post Thanks / Like
    And now the NYC incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums