Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Son really? Ok pops

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Even two doors down. The best way I can describe it is our mouths and ears have gotten lazy. It’s easier to text and we feel more comfortable speaking through text and don’t want to actually hear someone speaking anymore. We as a society I mean, I’m generalizing here.

I have a group text with my district manager and 12 other managers on my level at my company, it it’s used many times throughout the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that this very thread makes the case both for, and against, the topic.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8
    Likes SuperSound, madcoder, ronan978, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I promise I didn't mean for ANY of this to take place lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    I promise I didn't mean for ANY of this to take place lol

You are enjoying this way too much

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    You are enjoying this way too much

Nooooo, I don't mind a good ribbing and good hearted ball busting, but not this

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I guess its time to get back to the gardening...those weeds aren't gonna pick themselves...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes POWERMAN, punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1 View Post
    Liberals are always right. Just ask them. They will be sure to tell you what, where and how you should act. And how stupid you are for liking something different.
    Keep politics out of comments please. Political comments are not welcome here.
    Last edited by BryGuy; 03-16-2019 at 07:18 AM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Likes punisher69, madcoder liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Well, I guess its time to get back to the gardening...those weeds aren't gonna pick themselves...
    No, no they won’t, but if you check on Facebook I’m sure you’ll find someone to do it for you hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of years back, I DSed Facebook. Too many - way too many - old dude like me who play Santa were hateful beyond description. They should know better. I also got rid of the most obnoxious program of them all, Twitter.

Unhappily, my now-middle aged kids will only communicate by text. Text. My lord, we're going back to the Telegram.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw this thread, couldn't agree more!

Post Thanks / Like
    You know what I really like about this forum, we can disagree all day about whatever, most of us can keep it civil, and in the next thread we are all back discussing and trying to help each other out.

Of course there are the few who like to take it too far and it shows when their threads die quickly and they tend to not stick around long.

I just want to clarify. I am anti social media, pro men handling their differences without lawyers, anti bullying, anti “owed to me” economics of today’s society, pro work ethic-keep what you earn and work hard for things you want, anti racism from ANY race, pro freedom of religion- ANY religion, pro freedom of political party, pro freedom of values and morals.

Basically, you do you, I’ll do me.

Likes bjs767400, hotrod1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ....Text me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345