Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Copied from a "Watched Movie reviews thread."
    Originally Posted by 2005rtmag
    Not a movie but a series on HBO, "City on a Hill", about a corrupt FBI agent, Kevin Bacon, working with the state cops to solve an armored car heist. Good stuff!

Watched Season 1.... Take out the F bombs and there is no dialog. Mediocre at best.

OBTW - The show was produced by Showtime not HBO.
    Last edited by hemi_57; 08-23-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Yellowstone is BAD ASS!! I love that show. Beth is a ball busting psychopath and is probably my favorite character. I really do enjoy Kevin Costner as a cowboy. He plays a mean SOB.One show my wife got me in to that I thought I would hate but rather enjoy is Once Upon a Time on Netflix. Yes it's a show about fairy tale creatures but it's pretty interesting how they blend the fairy tale world with the real world. The cast does a great job going between the two worlds as well.I'm really bummed that the upcoming season is the last one for Lucifer. I really like that show.
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been watching Snowfall a lot, which is a really great show. Based on the CIA's influx of drugs to the hoods of S-Central La in the 80's to fund the Contra's
    Queen of the South. I'm currently waiting for season 4 to hit Netflix so I can get caught up.
    Stranger Things- it's a decent show that brings back a lot of nostalgia, but the plot-line is a bit unbelievable at times and I really don't see what all the hype is about.
    AHS. I was halfway through the last season, Apocalypse and I'm anxiously awaiting AHS 84 to drop. Should be fun, but hopefully they're switch up the cast a bit.
    Paul
    16 Charger Scat Pack
    HC airbox/tube, catch can, 19 grille, Ikon Rear Diffuser, Vertini RF 1.3 20x10/20x11, Tazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently in the second season of Mindhunters on Netflix

It isn't easy being GREEN
    Likes run2jeepn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently discovered H and I TV. Lots of old series that I enjoy watching anew.

H&I TV Network

Post Thanks / Like
    The Ranch - latest Season Dumped on netflix last week. Still a good show. Not the same after loosing Roster. This season was one depressing moment after another.
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted LED Tail-lights & Side Markers, AAD Performance Upper Control Arms, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    Patriot - Just started watching this one. It's on Amazon. Really odd and funny take on a Spy series. 2 seasons are out now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bosch - Just finished binge watching all 5 seasons. Great Series. Based off a book.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
    Bosch - Just finished binge watching all 5 seasons. Great Series. Based off a book.
    The wife and I have read all the Bosch series books and enjoy the characterizations on the Amazon TV series.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seal Team Season 3 - 10/10

If your not watching this series you missing some good story lines and Seal Team Missions.

Goliath (Amazon) - 8/10

Just started watching this... 3 seasons 8 episodes each.

This is about a washed up alcoholic Lawyer that gets a second chance with a lawsuit filed against his old very powerful law firm that his ex-wife still works at. I watched the first 3 episodes of season 2 and so far each episode has enough going for it to keep your interest. I will be binge watching this for a few days.

It stars Billy Bob Thornton as Billy McBride. In the first episode old Billy bangs his new client and takes the case "so to speak".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
    The Ranch - latest Season Dumped on netflix last week. Still a good show. Not the same after loosing Roster. This season was one depressing moment after another.
    Damn it. I'm about to hit season 3 and then I see this.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers

Post Thanks / Like
    Goliath (Amazon) Season 1 - 8/10

Not bad for the premier of the series. It's obvious from the name it is the "Little Guy" against the "Big Guy". This season sets the stage for the characters and the first story line.

Goliath (Amazon) Season 2 - 7/10

This season is about the defense of a fiends youngest son double murder change that also involves some political shenanigans, a drug cartel and corrupt cops.
    This season also introduces flashbacks. I am not a fan of flashbacks unless it is to set the stage for the scene.

Goliath (Amazon) Season 3 - 6/10

This is about a fight with a large California Almond rancher who is stealing all the water during a extended drought. They are using extended flashbacks to cover poor scripts IMHO. The main character, Billy McBride, gets shot in the last scene. So, they will either save him or he will die and they can cancel the series.

As you can see the rating dropped fro 8 to 6 only because predictability and weak episodes scripts. Will I watch Season 4 if it done... Probably not for the reasons previously stated.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456