Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemihackman View Post
    Had to be - when I put on my Procharger- I had to get one of those vacuum tees. Spliced in between vacuum booster and intake. With that reading you would have had no power assist brakes.
    Yea mine was just a minor electrical issue. Fixed it and it works perfect.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2007 R/T, long tubes, off road mids, borla atak exhaust. Inertia cnc big valve heads, inertia raging trojan cam, D1SC procharger 6.1 srt aluminum intake, mopar performance tcm, Trufiber Carbon Fiber SRT8 hood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokedRT View Post
    Well I found the problem, with the electric gauges the power has to be hooked to a switched ignition that does not cut power when cranking. It has a self zeroing sensor and when the power is interrupted it takes the reading at that moment as zero.

Where did you locate the power source that doesn't turn off when cranking? Thanks.
    2006 Black Magnum RT AWD - Sidewinder Cam * Ported Heads * Edelbrock Shorty Headers * Cherry Bomb Vortex Cat Back * SLP Dual-Wall tips * Volant CAI * Diablo Trinity * Johan Tune * KW V2 * 2013 Dodge Charger 19" AWD Wheels *

2010 Black Jeep Commander Limited
    Thanks DBL.DWN thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I followed jays way on my car works great and has ports for more power

Speedy's Garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link, I'm planning to run a relay powered fuse block to the dash and the video is very helpful. We're you able to find a switched power source that does not cut off power when starting the car? I'm beginning to think there isn't any and looking for some kind of workaround.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rottyfan View Post
    Thanks for the link, I'm planning to run a relay powered fuse block to the dash and the video is very helpful. We're you able to find a switched power source that does not cut off power when starting the car? I'm beginning to think there isn't any and looking for some kind of workaround.
    I hooked it to the cigarette lighter port, switched the fuse to constant power, and just put a toggle switch where one of the heated seat switches went.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rottyfan View Post
    Yes that diesel pcm fuse under the fuse box does not cut power. I have the auto meter gushes and no issues. It is hot as soon as the ignition is turned on . One thing I would suggest is maybe getting the BIGGER distribution pc. They have the 3 or 4 panel and a 9. Which I would have went with the bigger

Painless Performance Cirkit Boss Auxiliary Fuse Blocks 70207 - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12