Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Pigzilla Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbuenavides View Post
    The progress looks nice, it seems like it will still take you some time to finish this build.
    Thanks! Hopefully not too much longer. The engine and drivetrain is all done. They've finished the cage and painted it. Still need to put the interior back in. Looks worse than it is. I watched them do that the last time they pulled it all out. Took them a couple hours maybe and it looked perfect. Still need to mount the ice box and meth tank after the interior is in. So really jut a few smaller things. They're waiting on the chute, tires, and remote oil filter stuff to arrive, and it's done. Best of all they're gonna bring it up here to me. My back is grateful!

wink

Post Thanks / Like
    Really looking forward to when you light this bad larry up and make some passes.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon View Post
    Really looking forward to when you light this bad larry up and make some passes.
    Me too. However there are only 3 events left this season, and I for sure won't make the next one. But I'm still hoping to make a few passes and get a feel for it.

wink

Post Thanks / Like
    any progress?

007 Laredo 4.7 FFV 27X;
    UNBadged; SRT8: Grill, Pedals, Strut Brace, Front Sway; OEM: Body Kit, Front Skid, WH Side Markers; ClearBra; WeatherTech; Tinted; Stubbie; Magnaflow; 22Elite Console/Visors; Painted/TintedTails; QuickOilDrainValve; Addco Rear Sway; BWoody Sway Links; Kicker Upgrade; AVIC F90BT Hacked; R1 Slot/Dimple; Hawk ProCeramic; Icon Blades; B-Quiet; JR Door Locks; Lockbox Console; BLUE LEDS by LXHARNESS; Leather Door Bolsters/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robpp View Post
    any progress?
    Hey bro. Where you been hiding? You kind of disappeared so I thought you might've had to go back east.

Yeah everything is back together. They're still waiting on the chute, and I changed my mind on the tires. So they've got to order those still. Not sure what's up with the chute delay. Talked to Mark yesterday and he said he'd try to get some pics to me. However he's kind of on his own right now. Michael's out with COVID, and Zack might have got it too. So he told them to stay home.

Not sure what's open right now, but once things open back up let's have some lunch.

Great to hear from you!

wink

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about more delays but this farking virus has everything in a jumble. I watched the videos and stuff you posted and been drooling over the dyno sheets. Fingers crossed you can start to make some passes this spring. And those guys can get back to work soon.

I bailed out in September. I landed in Florida. I'm in a rental but looking for house. The loneliness was driving me crazy. I have some friends close by now so it helps. My sister has been here since the holidays and staying another month or so. And my brother will retire in a few years and wants to come down this way.
    My current location is about 5 miles from local dragstrip Bradenton Motorsports Park. This weekend is US Street Nationals. I been seeing trailers all over town. And at my local gas station, which has 110 octane right out of the pump. Virus will keep me out of the stands for now. Been laying low and being careful. Its more of a protect yourself virus protection here.

Ill be watching this thread for updates. All the BEST!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you gotta do what's right for you, but I'm gonna miss getting together. I hear from Travis now and then, but don't know where the rest of the crew went.

Well here's an update... Mark sent me a few pics of the finished build. Minus the chute and tires, but everything else is done. They did a really nice job. Zack's work is always impeccable.

Stay safe and healthy!

wink

https://www.mcvw.com/misc/Built_1.jpg

https://www.mcvw.com/misc/Built_2.jpg

https://www.mcvw.com/misc/Built_3.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Any news bro?
    Hope you doing well. Still house hunting for me//

Post Thanks / Like
    I talked to Michael about a week ago. He and Zack are over the virus and quarantine thing. He said Zack still had some small details to address, and Michael was going to order my tires. Hopefully soon... OTOH, I've built a small workshop in the garage, and it's gonna be too crowded to do much with both vehicles in there. I'm hoping the Pig has good enough street manners to be my DD again. Then I can sell the RAM and have even more space than I do now. Or at least get something smaller to replace the RAM, like a Wrangler 392. Just have to see how it goes, but I am enjoying working on projects out there.

Good luck with the house hunting!

wink

Post Thanks / Like
    for me, working with hands is a great thing. Thats the issue with my search, I want NOTHING to do with a HOA.
    I also want a separate garage shop or the room and permission to build one. At least one pops up every week so there isnt a lack just prices and offers are crazy. starting to slow now as the snow birds head home and it heats UP.

I been looking for a modern two door pickup.....

Ill be looking here for Pigzilla updates! Good Luck with it//

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bro!

Yeah I hear you on the Housing Nazis. Kind of hard to avoid them though. Every house I was interested in, so were they. LOL!

Well it's a long drive from Co to Fl, but might be a really nice one available soon. Think it's only got 17k on it. I don't get out much. Kind of blinged out and already tuned by Johan. It's quite peppy! But you are the Bling Master, so I'm sure you'd take it to the next level. Only real downside, depending on your view, it's got the short bed (6' 4"). Hasn't really stopped me though. I just get the hardware store to make two 4x4s out of the 4x8s. My table saw is too small for a full sheet anyways. I'll probably add at least an outfeed extension to it in the future.

Time to unwind from a long day. Keep in touch!

wink

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep me in the loop bro. I been looking for a 2 door short bed. I had a bunch of older ones so am used to the bed size.

I send a truck and it'll be here in a jiffy. a little wire transfer and viola.

Be well!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Share This Thread