Post Thanks / Like

LX Wheel Selection Help!!

Hi everyone! So this is my first post and I need help!
    I own an ‘06 Dodge Magnum R/T and want to upgrade my current Niche 22” wheels to the Demon Replicas! I smashed my rim on a curb badly earlier to where I just can’t look at it no more and wanted to know if the reps came in 22x9.5/10.5 any where or are they only made in a 20”? And when looking at after market wheels do I fit a 5x115 bolt pattern or 5x114.3 ? I see mixed sayings on this and don’t know what my current rims are as they were already on the car when purchased.. should I measure them, and how? Please help! I appreciate every reply

Post Thanks / Like
    No need to measure, your wheels are 5x115....but there is a boatload of people running 5x114.3 on these cars.

I'm not sure about the Demon Reps in 22's, as in, I don't know of they're available.

Your ride will be drastically improved by 20's, that much I DO know.

There's a thread about Factory Reproductions. Do a quick search for "Factory Reproductions" and post there directed at Bruce. He'll hook you up with whatever you need!

Welcome aboard!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the reply! I guess 20’s are the only option. With the smaller rims do you mean the comfort of the drive only improves? Since more rubber to absorb uneven roads or does anything else improve that I’m missing?

Post Thanks / Like

Starter Issue

With 22's you're running rubber band tires.... just like run flats. I have 20 Demon reps on my Scat and they run clean.

Contact Bruce Rhodes and Factory Reproductions. You can get them in black, chrome or bronze. They 9.5 or 10.5 wide.
    Last edited by hemi_57; 03-17-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The more sidewall you can put on a tire, the smoother the ride will be. I'm not saying put a 70 series tire on it, but 275/40/20's are almost perfect.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Likes hemi_57 liked this post