Post Thanks / Like

Paint Match Powdercoat Colors Available at Speedlogix

We are currently working on adding new powder coat colors to our line up for all of our suspension braces. Instead of paying the high price to paint match plus clear we are working on adding paint matched powder coat options. We currently have Destroyer Gray ready to go and many more colors on the way. Go Mango (PVP) is available to order, but we are about a month out on that match.

We hope to have a full assortment of paint matches as options for powder coating.

With powder coating you will have a bit stronger finish that does not scratch as easy as paint and is a lot easier to coat.

Here are pictures of a Destroyer Gray Front Strut Brace we have in stock, we have matched this to a Destroyer Gray Challenger and it was a perfect match.

Go Mango (PVP) and Destroyer Gray (PDN) are both available to order - we have Destroyer Gray ready!

If you have any questions just let us know!
    Chris
    Sales and Support | Speedlogix, Inc.

Likes blackmagnum06 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sublime Green now available!

Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    What's the name of the powder coat on that destroyer grey if you dont mind me asking? They look awesome and I will definitely be ordering one soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman36 View Post
    What's the name of the powder coat on that destroyer grey if you dont mind me asking? They look awesome and I will definitely be ordering one soon.
    It's a custom power coat made to match the factory paint.
    Lisa. | Owner | Speedlogix
    I love cars ---> 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee TrackHawk // 2017 Dodge Viper GT 1of1 // 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport w/ Procharger // 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk // 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat // 2015 Challenger Scat Pack // 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat Build #0169 // 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT // 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 // 2011 Challenger SRT // 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth // 2009 Challenger R/T // 2006 300 SRT

Post Thanks / Like
    F8 Green?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Gunner (Mike)
    2007 Tor-Red MSRT W/ SRT group I, II & III
    LMI true CAI, MMPG 87mm TB, GTP Ported Intake Manifold, Inertia Performance Heads, FRI Tomahawk, 176* T-Stat, SLP U/D pulley, JBA Long Tubes with catted mids, Custom cat-back W/ Blastin' Bob's, PT 2800, Blue tops, Getrag W/ 3.73s and CMR tuned by Brent at DTP.
    11/11/11 11.504 @ 118.00, 1.598 60' W/ 315/35/17 NT05R DRs @ 20lbs, 93 oct pump gas, 4125lbs, and a DA of -680
    Likes Speedlogix Sales liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4t5Gunner View Post
    F8 Green?

We do not have F8 Green at the moment, but it is a color we are in the process of matching.

- Alexis

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be standing by...
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlogix Sales View Post
    We do not have F8 Green at the moment, but it is a color we are in the process of matching.

- Alexis

Post Thanks / Like
    F8 Green?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlogix Sales View Post

- Alexis
    I'll be standing by...
    Still standing by.... Any update? I plan on pulling the trigger on a front and rear once you do.
    Last edited by 4t5Gunner; 05-24-2019 at 12:29 AM.