Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3498
  1. #3481
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Redlands, CA
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the lower control arms Porkchop, I appreciate you driving out and meeting me too!! shoot me a picture of the 3gcustomz abs washer cover and GLWS on the rest of the items.

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
    I still have the following.

    Srt8 suspension with 18k miles. Fits all lx 05-2010. Came off a 2007 300 SRT8. Rear nivomats. $160.

    Rear o2 sensors, new. Denzo. Should fit all 3.5's in cali. $20.

    RK sport RA front lip, nib. $80.

    06-10 charger auto vent shades. Nib. $40.

    Upper control arms, new. 05-10. $40

    Strut rods, new. 05-10. $40.

    3gcustomz abs washer cover, 1st gen. Painted silver and needs repaint. $30.

    Driver side oem style charger projector headlight, new. $20.

    1st gen funky cold radiator cover. Needs refinishing. $30.

    Thanks.
    [CENTER]2006 300C SRT8
    2017 Hellcat exhaust / MF High flow cats / LMI Air Hammer / Mopar Perfomance TCM / Diablo Trinity / Johan (Diablotoona) Tuned / Pedders TrackII springs and shocks / '16 Scat pack front sway bar 32mm / Bwoody Hellcat front end links / Arrington billet strut tower brace / UPR pro series bump stop kit / Custom Air-Oil separator all braided lines & AN fittings/ Mishimoto 180* T-stat / Speedlogix billet front adj control arms / HyLift Johnson roller lifters -What "Hemi tick"/ + HRF
    [/CENTER]
    Thanks Porkchop thanked for this post



  2. #3482
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
    I still have the following.

    Srt8 suspension with 18k miles. Fits all lx 05-2010. Came off a 2007 300 SRT8. Rear nivomats. $160.

    Rear o2 sensors, new. Denzo. Should fit all 3.5's in cali. $20.

    RK sport RA front lip, nib. $80.

    06-10 charger auto vent shades. Nib. $40.

    Upper control arms, new. 05-10. $40

    Strut rods, new. 05-10. $40.

    3gcustomz abs washer cover, 1st gen. Painted silver and needs repaint. $30.

    Driver side oem style charger projector headlight, new. $20.

    1st gen funky cold radiator cover. Needs refinishing. $30.

    Thanks.
    I'm interested in all of your suspension parts and the lip. Would you mind posting or pming me pictures

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

  3. #3483
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So-Cal, Covina
    Posts
    1,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tokinmoenugz View Post
    I'm interested in all of your suspension parts and the lip. Would you mind posting or pming me pictures

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I'll pm you my number.
    - 2007 Charger 3.5 SXT, Sold 8/2017
    - 2017 Charger 5.7 R/T Super Track Pak, Ceramic Tinted windows, Purple interior trimming, Tinted Tails/sidemarkers, RBG Demon Eyes, Whole car splitter kit, 5000k LED Headlights, ZL1 rock guards, ZL1 Wicker Bill Spoiler, Ikon rear diffuser, Vinyl exterior accents everywhere!, Hemi Fever Tunes, Diablosport Intune i3/PCM.
    Best 1/8 mile time: 8.860 @ 82.81mph

  4. #3484
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So-Cal, Covina
    Posts
    1,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    still have the following.

    Rear o2 sensors, new. Denzo. Should fit all 3.5's in cali. $20.

    RK sport RA charger front lip, nib. $80.

    06-10 charger auto vent shades. Nib. $40.

    3gcustomz abs washer cover, 1st gen. Painted silver and needs repaint. $20.

    Driver side oem style charger projector headlight, new. $20.

    1st gen funky cold radiator cover. Needs refinishing. $20.

    Thanks.

  5. #3485
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA.
    Posts
    1,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    WTB - 2006 300C SRT8 Driver's side heated mirror & bracket

    All,
    Long time no talk to everyone.
    I'm looking for a replacement driver's side heated mirror and the bracket it comes in.
    Stealership wants $235.00 before tax...
    Any help is most appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    SRT Sqd. Leader - call sign "Viper"
    car's name: "Vixen"
    Silver, Options I, II, Kicker, rear DVD
    397.38 RWHP & 400.26 RWTQ
    0-60: 4.5, 1/4: 12.7, Top Spd: 173.38mph
    Performance Options: Magnaflow 3" cat-back exhaust & high-flow "cats", GS CAI, GS TCM, Fan & Torque Mods, 180 T-Stat
    Looks: Ultimate Pedals, SRT8 mats & trunk, painted Red BREMBO'S, fatmatted, Hoen fog lights, 20% tinted windows, Nav/VES, 22elite armrest, Interior LED Bulbs, Chromed Stock SRT Rims, Kicker 10" Sub Upgrade

  6. #3486
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cbutler32 View Post
    All,
    Long time no talk to everyone.
    I'm looking for a replacement driver's side heated mirror and the bracket it comes in.
    Stealership wants $235.00 before tax...
    Any help is most appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    OEMs are gonna be pricey...best bet is CL, Offer up, Ebay, or here.

    Possibly some aftermarket brand off rockauto if money is tight? ;
    2006 CHRYSLER 300 6.1L V8 Outside Mirror | RockAuto

  7. #3487
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    12,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    20" hellcat rims and tires $2100
    matte black for pictures pm me

    20" MSRT wheels $400 (rims only)

  8. #3488
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    So-Cal, Covina
    Posts
    1,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    20x9 srt SuperBee 392 wheels (machine face black pockets). 2 are mint and 2 have slight rash.

    $500.

  9. #3489
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    12,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moving soon got to get rid of some stuff
    magnum srt bumper $350
    Magnum srt rims $350 needs to be refinished
    Chrome charger grill $40
    magnum kicker sub $100
    LMI v6 intake $175
    hidden hitch $200
    hellcat matte black rims n tires $2200 (feeler still undecided)

    text me 5622986187 For pics
    willing to trade let me know what you got
    Last edited by blackmagnum06; 03-03-2018 at 03:00 PM.

  10. #3490
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagnum06 View Post
    Moving soon got to get rid of some stuff
    magnum srt bumper $350
    Magnum srt rims $350 needs to be refinished
    Chrome charger grill $40
    magnum kicker sub $100
    LMI v6 intake $175
    hidden hitch $200
    hellcat matte black rims n tires $2200 (feeler still undecided)

    text me 5622986187 For pics
    willing to trade let me know what you got
    Trades for magnum parts or other stuff? I just moved I’ve got some nice furniture , brand new pc cases etc. I’m interested in the wheels. Thx! Lmk

  11. #3491
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    12,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    anyone want to swap hellcat wheels? i got the original hellcat wheels but im looking for the 5 spoke like these

  12. #3492
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    San Diego, Occupied California
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    For Sale - Vision Legend 5 18x8.5 +25 Chrome. They have stock SXT (2017) tires on them right now, but if you are not interested in the tires I can have them removed. 3 months of use, then I put some Hellcat repops on instead. $600 for the wheels alone, $800 with 3 month old tires, mounted and balance with TPMS.

    Located in San Diego.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by lostviking; 08-09-2018 at 12:13 AM. Reason: typo on second months of use

  13. #3493
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    San Diego, Occupied California
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    For Sale - Stock 2017 Challenger SXT wheels. $350. Located in San Diego. Only on the car one month, no damage of any kind.
    Last edited by lostviking; 08-09-2018 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Lowered price

  14. #3494
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    southern ca
    Posts
    12,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    for sale

    hellcat matte black wheels $1900- rims n tires (im keeping tpms sensors)
    (2) msrt rims one has tire- 300
    (2) msrt front bumper- one currently on car, want to trade for stock bumper we can work out a deal- must be painted black
    second none has a broken tab.

    i can send pictures

  15. #3495
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im looking for a Magnum SRT8 bumper..can you send me pics?

Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234 LastLast

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •