Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 181 to 188 of 188
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    porter, Texas
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by msiege5212 View Post
    I could only hope for some of that mph you got, the tune has not been good since early summer. think i'm switch to OST for the next round of mods, going all out on this sbe build 2" primaries lol.
    Yea I hear Mike is doing some fantastic things with the vvt ... and if I could get the dam thing out the hole I might be able to lay down a good run for the whp I'm making ..



  2. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Posts
    1,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think I wanna see how far I can go with the 6.4 cam because I've seen higher dynoin cars running anywhere between 12.4 - 12.7. I just don't think this car is capable of running high 11s all motor and that would be my only reason for wanting a bigger cam. Only person ran 11.7 stock was novawagonmaster but that was with a 4000 stall and 3.92 gears and tires. I could not dRive with a stall that big.

    GreenGoblin.
    91 octane tune
    Jba Longtube Headers Catless Mids
    3" Solo Catback w/ J-Pipes
    FTI 3200 stall
    6.4 Cam

    06 V6 to 2010 VVT Hemi Conversion. Cant datalog wishing for fix!!!

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Purgetory
    Posts
    5,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dejuan71 View Post
    Think I wanna see how far I can go with the 6.4 cam because I've seen higher dynoin cars running anywhere between 12.4 - 12.7. I just don't think this car is capable of running high 11s all motor and that would be my only reason for wanting a bigger cam. Only person ran 11.7 stock was novawagonmaster but that was with a 4000 stall and 3.92 gears and tires. I could not dRive with a stall that big.
    you'd be surprised. My FTI 3500 and 3200 drove nearly the same, the only difference was the 3500 flashed a little quicker. I hear the 4000 really isn't that bad depending on the manufacturer.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like
    That lighter challenger with 6 speed really likes the 392 cam nice work msiege
    Thanks msiege5212 thanked for this post

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, KS
    Posts
    1,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think I want to go higher than 3200 rather get some 3.92 gears

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Purgetory
    Posts
    5,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dejuan71 View Post
    I don't think I want to go higher than 3200 rather get some 3.92 gears
    I don't blame you. My 3000 stall + AWD feels plenty for me as well. I don't like it when it gets too high & "flarey" in 1st gear. Those gears would really make your car launch like a rocket off the line with the right tires I bet!
    Likes dejuan71 liked this post

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Purgetory
    Posts
    5,069
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascarhemi View Post
    That lighter challenger with 6 speed really likes the 392 cam nice work msiege
    From what I seen online, a sneeze at the right time down the track cuts a tenth in those cars lol

    For my car, I add mods, it adds more weight thus increasing my ET.


  8. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTSOFA View Post
    updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by fasthemiram05 View Post
    Loved the 6.4 can in my 11 Ram. Gonna do it again in my 12 Ram.
    Did you have to change your spring if so witch one did you go with

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •