Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt honestly expect this to get gain improvements, and yes, i left like an A$$hole the entire time I was doing this project BUT its so absurd, I figured id do it. I tell my buddies (who didnt know I was doing it) hey, I put an electric turbo on my car...its by Black and Decker. HAHAHAHAHA to me, thats the best part!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    azzwipe, . just sayin. wasting everyone's time

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 100.17 @ Atco 11/18
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
    azzwipe, . just sayin. wasting everyone's time
    Sorry, Im sure reading the little paragraph I wrote is just like reading them learning books you hate so much. If I could upload crayons and a coloring book to make you feel better I would

Post Thanks / Like
    I was really hoping you were joking or trolling. There is sooooo much wrong, BUT, it's your ride. Enjoy yourself.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Umm...novel.

I'm a bit curious though; you said you don't expect any gains. Why do it then?

Appears the leaf blower is not actually pressurizing anything. In fact, the slight increase in electrical PWR consumption reduce HP / TQ.

Good luck with that ;^D
    Last edited by Hemissary; 12-16-2018 at 07:48 PM.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    The roadkill guys saw a performance increase when they put lead blowers on their Monza I put a leave blower on my car..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2006 Dodge Charger Daytona TorRed #1354, SRT Heads/Intake - ARH Long Tubes - Spartan Plus Cam - Magnaflow - 3.91s - 411rwhp/410rwtq
    Acceleration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLey...aubWU9N6ezVy7g

I detail cars in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area! 757-435-4027

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post

Appears the leaf blower is not actually pressurizing anything.

Good luck ;^D
    No, it isn't pressuring anything, but it WILL blow the dirt out of the filter every time he turns it on!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Streetsville (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Goat View Post
    The roadkill guys saw a performance increase when they put lead blowers on their Monza I put a leave blower on my car..
    I actually watched that vid. They gained SFA with the leaf blowers on the 305. Then they did an engine swap and threw in a 350 and never did a baseline without the leaf blowers but went straight to a dyno with the 350 and blowers and claimed like an increase of 40 HP. Am I the only one that noticed this? Seemed like they gained the extra HP from the bigger engine.

2007 R/T R&T - Gone

2010 SRT8 - Sold

2015 SRT 392 - RIP

2016 SRT 392 - AFE Momentum GT Intake, SOLO Performance Exhaust, 20% Tint, Black Carbon Fiber Racing Stripes, tinted tails, Oracle LED sidemarkers, BT catchcan and underhood bling, Mopar Strut Brace, Rennen Forged RL-55x wheels, Nitto NT555 G2 tires

Do you even lift? www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEX View Post
    I actually watched that vid. They gained SFA with the leaf blowers on the 305. Then they did an engine swap and threw in a 350 and never did a baseline without the leaf blowers but went straight to a dyno with the 350 and blowers and claimed like an increase of 40 HP. Am I the only one that noticed this? Seemed like they gained the extra HP from the bigger engine.
    I'm watching it right now. At 16 minutes they dyno test the 350 naturally aspirated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEX View Post
    Working in a race car shop I can tell you that success on the dyno does not always mean success at the track. And if you noticed, at the Ohio mile the leaf blowers in the car gained them, what 3 MPH? Something like that. so it shows if you are willing to do all they did to your ride, you too could achieve minuscule gains! LOL! road kill is a fun show, but clearly not a lot that is really useful in real life. But it is entertaining!
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol pretty funny. Hey why not, who cares, you’re having fun and didn’t cost much. Worth it for a good laugh with your friends.
    On a serious note tho. Your surge tank looks pretty dark like these oil in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Likes agoristmike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Lets get some flyby videos with the blower ENGAGED

Post Thanks / Like
    20190111 160629 - YouTube

Park rev w/o & with leaf blower

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast