Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

More Procharger results

I switched tuners on my 2006 R/T. Wow what a difference! Cranked 578HP-498 torque. The trans shifted hard before- I rebuilt trans myself using Alto clutches- now it shifts smooth. Drivability is fantastic. I hope 10 psi isnt too much with forged only pistons. Unfortunately with have to wait for spring- dont drive it in the winter.
    Likes Jay Z, StrokedRT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemihackman View Post
    I switched tuners on my 2006 R/T. Wow what a difference! Cranked 578HP-498 torque. The trans shifted hard before- I rebuilt trans myself using Alto clutches- now it shifts smooth. Drivability is fantastic. I hope 10 psi isnt too much with forged only pistons. Unfortunately with have to wait for spring- dont drive it in the winter.
    Who tuned it? What else is done to the motor?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2007 R/T, long tubes, off road mids, Slp catback with magnaflow race bullets, LMI true cold air, BT catch can, BT egr block off, Tuned with HP Tuners. 6.1 srt aluminum intake, mopar performance tcm, Trufiber Carbon Fiber SRT8 hood. Currently putting down 307/355

Post Thanks / Like
    Who did you go from and who to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Modern Muscle in Plainfield, IL. Only was 650 in my case -including dyno. I havent hit it hard cuz of 40 degree weather but did roll into throttle about third of the way and broke the tires loose. In short unbelievable ! Im running Eagle heads opened to 72cc, Comp Cam, DS1, 6.1 exhaust, Wisco pistons.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Modern Muscle in Plainfield, IL. Only was 650 in my case -including dyno. I havent hit it hard cuz of 40 degree weather but did roll into throttle about third of the way and broke the tires loose. In short unbelievable ! Im running Eagle heads opened to 72cc, Comp Cam, DS1, 6.1 exhaust, Wisco pistons.
    Nice. I'm doing inertia cnc big valve heads, inertia raging trojan cam and a d1sc. I'm hoping to see mid 500's

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Who was the prior tuner?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tim Barth- was the old tuner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck, I didn't have any with justin. unless someone else is doing their tuning now.
    2007 SILVER CHARGER SRT: OBX LONG TUBES, NO CATS, MAGNAFLOW MUFFLERS, SRT MAX CAM, BFNY PORTED 6.1 HEADS, LMI TRUE CAI, 3200 ENHANCED TRANSMISSION CONVERTER, 3.55 GETRAG/UPGRADED CLUTCHES, 180* T-STAT, ATI FLEXPLATE, EUROCHARGED TCM, PORTED INTAKE AT TB, 90MM BBK TB, DIABLOTOONA TUNED.

2007 BB CHARGER R/T- 400ci stroker, big cam, 3.23 getrag upgraded clutches, to much to list.........oh yeah, procharger d1sc at 15#.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice results. How did you get to 10psi? Was that just a pulley change? If so, What size did you go with?

2007 Charger R/T, Supercharged
    SCOTT57RT
    2007 RT Charger 5.7L - Black Crystal Pearl
    Mods: DiabloSport Predator - InertiaTuned, MagnaFlow CAT Back Exhaust, JBA High Flow Cats, JBA Headers, 185Tstat, 85mm CNC Throttle Body, 6psi-P1SC Procharger Supercharger, Blown Spartan Cam, 20x9 FR SRT8 Challenger Wheels/Nitto555G2, Mygig, BC Racing Coilovers, Willwood Brakes&Rotors, 3.06 Getrag

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it is him. Since Ive had the car I used three tuners. May be I did have luck, because every thing on drivability was fixed. Just the difference in the trans was worth it. Who did you end using?

Post Thanks / Like
    Using 6.1 pulley with 3.7 at Procharger. The old tune wouldnt go any higher than 5500 without limpin. Old tune was 481. 587 seems high - different dyno maybe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tim Barth- was the old tuner.

Interesting.
    I used Tim and it was the absolute worst tuning nightmare / experience I have ever dealt with
    So I understand

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it is him. Since Ive had the car I used three tuners. May be I did have luck, because every thing on drivability was fixed. Just the difference in the trans was worth it. Who did you end using?
    When I first installed inertia big valve heads, SRT max cam and a 6.1 intake manifold, I had justin do tuning. They did a good job in putting in a rear gear for me I figured use them again. Tuning didn't go so well as he could never get it right in 3 months. Ended up using Johan email tuning and he fixed it all in 2 days. This was 5 years ago, so much can change in that time. All my stuff goes thru bfny performance now if I cant do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I may get rid of my old In -Tune and get a better one like Trinty if I ever go E-mail tunes. Two days ago I thought I was going toput back the stock clutch packs back in the Nag. But its great now. I hope there is a few dry days to get really on it before winter.

Post Thanks / Like
    thats a good idea
    Mine:2012 Challenger Rt, Diablo, long tubes, Fti 3800 stall 12.[email protected] / [email protected] 125 shot
    Dads:2012 Challenger Rt-6.4L swap, procharger. 3.91 gears. [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast