Post Thanks / Like

REC Radio & Front Dash speakers

Hey all, So i been searching junk yards everywhere looking for a REC radio and have had absolutely zero luck! I find Mygigs almost every trip though (RHR, RBZ, REN, RER) but the only time i find a REC it's destroyed and screen smashed!

Also for some reason im having a hell of a time locating stock Boston Front dash speakers! Im not sure why but every magnum i find i pop the dash cover off and there will be foam cups where the speakers should be. I don't have a issue going with after market 3 1/2's but all the ones i've tried aren't low enough where the dash cover will click back in to place and the thing will vibrate making a lot of noise.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a complete MyGig setup (with harness) if you're interested. Also have all the stock BA speakers available out of a Magnum. PM if interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man you still have that setup? lol, I still have a message you sent me like 2 years ago about selling it... I'll be honest, I honestly would rather go with the Mygig setup but it's hard for me to stomach spending the money on a lockpick new or used when it's anything above $100. I still have a RHR i found at the junk yard and my hope is to find a lockpick in one of the cars i see there. I was close last week because i was looking at a 2006 Magnum and someone pulled the Mygig out and left it in the seat but the lock pick was gone. I'm going to get lucky soon i can feel it. lol, But in the meantime if i could get my hands on a REC unit id feel a little more patient about the Mygig setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnoom View Post
    I have a complete MyGig setup (with harness) if you're interested. Also have all the stock BA speakers available out of a Magnum. PM if interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith4177 View Post
    Man you still have that setup? lol, I still have a message you sent me like 2 years ago about selling it... I'll be honest, I honestly would rather go with the Mygig setup but it's hard for me to stomach spending the money on a lockpick new or used when it's anything above $100. I still have a RHR i found at the junk yard and my hope is to find a lockpick in one of the cars i see there. I was close last week because i was looking at a 2006 Magnum and someone pulled the Mygig out and left it in the seat but the lock pick was gone. I'm going to get lucky soon i can feel it. lol, But in the meantime if i could get my hands on a REC unit id feel a little more patient about the Mygig setup.
    LOL no one really seems to want it and I haven't really had time to properly list it lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Which junkyards are you going to in Georgia? I've found a few but they alll needed slight repairs. (screen broken, etc)

06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - BC Coils/Swift Springs - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Leather Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - Diablotoona Tuned - MTCM - SRT Night 20X9/10 Wheels - JBA high flow cats - 3.91 Getrag - HC 6 Pot - LED OEM Tail Conv. - Sponh Arms - BT Bling - Chrome Delete -

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you still looking for an REC? I have one available. I also have the DVD center console, with harness, available too.